Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Also for calming the scorched hog, you can have one already spawned with 1 hit point health left. When it is defeated, it will count. I tend to leave one set like that for as much of the storybook as I can.

I keep forgetting that when I start a new chapter I should wait to collect from my adventure. Some of the steps further in request the adventure. I think we're past them now but maybe a tip for next storybook event.

Thanks Sofia, I didn't know that only 10 neighbors showed as helping. (Oops it was Giselle who posted the tip. Thanks Giselle! Sorry for the oops.)
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-15-21 at 06:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    The timer above Renee stays on 0 days, thst's why I am asking
    I started on Sunday, speeded few chappters so I am now on chp 8, but cant figure out if the event ends on 15.08, since it is 10 days event
    It would be nice if it gave us a real countdown timer, like it does for Monster Hunts. Mine says it expires in 1 day. I am right on track, but 1 day to me is 24 hours. What time on Saturday does it end? 7:00 P.M. like some event, or 11:59 P.M.? I'm at work all day today and don't have time to visit my 20 neighbors or community members until tomorrow, so I'll have to really push to finish 2 chapters in 1 day.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It would be nice if it gave us a real countdown timer, like it does for Monster Hunts. Mine says it expires in 1 day. I am right on track, but 1 day to me is 24 hours. What time on Saturday does it end? 7:00 P.M. like some event, or 11:59 P.M.? I'm at work all day today and don't have time to visit my 20 neighbors or community members until tomorrow, so I'll have to really push to finish 2 chapters in 1 day.
    You need 10 hours crafting to do chapter 9 & 10 in a row. I am blocked at 18 baskets, so I will have to rush the last bit. Feasible.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SpicesLand1 View Post
    Feel free to add SpicesLand1
    Just got your Welcome Basket request and sent it, so at least we know brand new friends will get them. Hopefully everyone is able to cross over the 20 threshold soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    They should either increase the requests received limits to 25 for 20 requests or scrap neighbour requests altogether. Was stuck at 18/20 and Stormie never accepted my request! What a bad neighbour! Never received a request on a couple of my other accounts (the last 2 I opened, hoping to finish off quickly) so definitely a glitch especially since even Stormie did not accept my request.
    I have been waiting for at lease 6 hours for one more request 19/20 and I know more than 25 answered including stormy I have closed and opened 15 times and no luck I am ready to quit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I'm not sure how all your strategies work, selecting only a limited number of neighbours at a time, but I always request from all of them at once (around 100 neighbours), except Stormie, and never have any problems getting the responses within a reasonable time. I check my list of neighbours every 6 months or so for recent activity, so most are active, but I don't spread out the requests in batches, just do them all at once. Had no problems this time either, so thank you to all who responded.
    I hope everyone is getting their requests eventually!
    Same here.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Also meant to add that I check in several times a day and am happy to receive new neighbor requests. As long as you mean to continue playing! My kingdom is Storybrook.
    I sent you an invitation (oops, just realized I sent it from a different account than "mymonta"). I am a daily player, but I don't take time to visit neighbors unless it is required for an event. I always respond to requests as soon as I log into my account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar58 View Post
    Well I am out. Sent out request to 20 neighbours early this morning. My news feed says 10 have responded but the quest page shows only 3 received. I have force closed the game many times. Don?t think I will bother with these timed quests until they fix this problem
    I hope you don't give up! You are so close! The requests usually work themselves out , at least in my experience. I know that I am relatively new to playing Castle Story, but I have played Dragon Story for years, and it also requires us to send requests sometimes, and it usually comes through in time.

So frustrating I’m suck at 17/20 for hours.. Started at 8:00 this morning and still waiting 8 hours later. Don?t know why Storm 8 does this to us.

Executive Chef
    I’ve been accepting newborn requests but haven’t gotten any new basket requests. Not sure how many I sent out earlier today.