Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo67 View Post
    Just wondering why there is not a boost for the magic forge?
    To make money (from people using Gems to speed up) and prevent us from rushing through events?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I have been stuck on 18 baskets for 23 hours. I have the most active neighbors. Most of them from the forum. Very weird.
    My game timer says 2 days but I guess that?s going to change soon.
    How many hours do I have left?
    I'm having the same problem. So incredibly annoying! What's more annoying is S8 is very aware of the issue and they keep using the same template.
    I need 3 more baskets, 8 people have responded and only one shows up on my count?!? I'm sure S8 is looking for people to gem through.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 08-14-21 at 03:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    YES, that would be so wonderful S8, please please please consider it!
    They are not bigger than other 1x1 trees and decorating is much much easier if they are 1x1.
    I love their look, and I would love to be able to use them in my Realm.
    I also agree!
    Pretty please Storm8 consider a resize after the event.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Spiritwind for the reminder for the shrub timer.

At 7am Central Standard Time, we had 19 hours left. So it seems like it will end about 2am CST?......which feels odd....

I feel very bad for people who are stuck on requests. I wish I could think of a fix.

I also request the purple faerie hut be made into a small house for our kingdom. It's really pretty. And I also echo the request to make the trees 1x1! The art for this event is extremely appealing with the colors and design.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo67 View Post
    Just wondering why there is not a boost for the magic forge?
    To try and make us use Gems during timed events.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like I?m going to be short on jewels, any suggestions on where to find them other than mines or crafting?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    Looks like I?m going to be short on jewels, any suggestions on where to find them other than mines or crafting?
    Spiritwind's sig in her first post has a few links I find helpful. I got this from the inventory link.

GOOD LUCK.

Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus, Fionn, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Herc, Mama Bear, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Flame Cat, Dapper Duck, Mallard, Sublunaral Temple, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Rainbow Tiger, Sea Wyvern, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern

My favorites are
    Jungle throne
    Peacocks
    Percival bunny (Alice in Wonderland event)
    Seraphina the Spinx
    Sabina's house
    Bengal tiger
    Gargoyle

Quite a few of the items listed (like Sir Pigglesworth) will drop jewels on occasion but drop other items more often. The desert tomb never gave me a drop other than exp. You may find chopping rocks better than a lot of the items listed. The ones I added as my favorites are more likely to drop them. But a lot of items on the list I don't have so don't know if they are frequent or chance droppers.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-14-21 at 07:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!!

Executive Chef
    Renee and the finished Faerie Garden are so lovely, thanks S8!
    A wonderful addition to my otherworldly/ purple area

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2929.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	297.9 KB 
ID:	60353

Good luck to everyone still struggling with requests/ the last crafts

Rhino Keeper
    I just want to give a big shout out to my fellow forum members and to S8 for this event. The artwork is beautiful and the pace has been manageable for me. The visits from community members and neighbors has my kingdom sparkling all around, and the drops from Renee and the garden are exactly what I hope for.
    If you recall our previous storybook event, there were some really bad glitches, and there were NONE in this event. I'm a pretty happy ruler.