Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    IF the firefoxes drop energy it will be after the event.

The brown ducks list energy as a drop as well and I have never had one drop energy and I have nine of them

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like I am one of the few people who really enjoys storybook events. No endless energy dumps and can work around your kingdom while learning patience for the next day This is the second storybook where I have tried sending neighbor requests in groups of only 5-8 people at a time, in several batches. I got responses almost immediately, no glitch. I recommend trying this method, force closing your game and opening it again.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm enjoying storybook too. I also sent out requests in small numbers.

My first two (of the 3) collections from the crafted scorched hog spawned fangbeasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it refers to fighting them.
    Crafting the 'event animal' (Hog in this case) has always been optional.
    Maybe someone who Gemmed ahead can confirm?
    It means fighting 2 or 3 that have spawned from the Farmhouses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I feel like I am one of the few people who really enjoys storybook events. No endless energy dumps and can work around your kingdom while learning patience for the next day This is the second storybook where I have tried sending neighbor requests in groups of only 5-8 people at a time, in several batches. I got responses almost immediately, no glitch. I recommend trying this method, force closing your game and opening it again.
    I agree. I love Castle Story. I?ve been playing 8 years. I didn?t get on forum about a little over a year ago. It has helped me to be able to finally finish items. I just wish I had got on years ago. So many great people who always help. Shout out to Spirit Wind who always does so much for us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It means fighting 2 or 3 that have spawned from the Farmhouses.
    Thanks Stymie.

Executive Chef
    I'm also enjoying this storybook event. It's provided a much needed break. I've even quit making travel brews for the time being because I didn't want to fight thru so many of the scorched hogs just to get to one fangbeast.
    But I've also needed potion shop for event items so there's that also.
    I basically keep my chapters open til the next day so as to keep on collecting and crafting.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    can someone please tell me what storyline or event chocolate truffle, lost page, or milk chocolate is used in? i know chocolate is used in the kitchen but milk chocolate have not come across that. these are some of the dropping we get from this event
    Chocolate truffle and milk chocolate are items in crafts you do in the (dare I say it...) Love Shack. These 2 items (and others) are available from a select few newer animals in game. If you get one of these drops you won't be able to use it without the L/Shack.

The lost page is a main story item needed at the beginning levels of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Chocolate truffle and milk chocolate are items in crafts you do in the (dare I say it...) Love Shack. These 2 items (and others) are available from a select few newer animals in game. If you get one of these drops you won't be able to use it without the L/Shack.

The lost page is a main story item needed at the beginning levels of the game.
    okay thank you makes since why i dont have it in inventory. i wish i had the love Shack

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much to everyone for explaining the collection of the wood now it finally makes sense.