Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Renee now has a 24 hour timer. So another thing I asked for that has been changed is that the Acer trees are now 1x1 in size! yay - they get to stay in the Glimmerwoods!
    Thank you for the Acer trees!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh, wow. I was so very happy to have a weekly energy dropper, and now she?s a daily. ☹️
    Same here. Very disappointed bc I spent tons of gems to get her for that reason!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Thank you for the Acer trees!
    Ditto! YAY! : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Same here. Very disappointed bc I spent tons of gems to get her for that reason!!
    Yes, me, too. I wouldn't have spent so much money on gems and packages to get her, even though she is pretty. I was hoping to work my way up to having 7 weekly energy droppers, giving me one 40 energy bonus per day.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Joining the others saying "booooo" at Renee being changed to a daily. I think I will take another event break for a few months.

Still getting basket requests, that are 2 days old! I hope these are leftovers & those people got the 20 needed in a timely manner.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Is the system down. I can't log on to any S8 games.

EDIT
    Finally came good. Weird I could play other games, and use Safari.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 08-17-21 at 04:46 PM.

I was happy that I was able to finish storybook and receive Renee. I placed it my kingdom. An hr later I came back to the game, it reset and no Renee. It disappeared from the game board, it isn’t in my inventory This is the second time this has happened to me when receiving the last prize. I’m really bummed because I wanted this prize. I don’t finish quests all that often.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by molespouse View Post
    I was happy that I was able to finish storybook and receive Renee. I placed it my kingdom. An hr later I came back to the game, it reset and no Renee. It disappeared from the game board, it isn’t in my inventory This is the second time this has happened to me when receiving the last prize. I’m really bummed because I wanted this prize. I don’t finish quests all that often.
    If she isn't in your inventory or you can't see her elsewhere on your board, please contact Support and they will return her to inventory for you. Links on page 1 to Support.

Rhino Keeper
    What?s the deadline to summon a scorch hog in our workshop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    What?s the deadline to summon a scorch hog in our workshop?
    today
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...