Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Flamingoes are good for roast chicken.
    And my Dapper Duck just dropped a Gold Nugget:-))
    Wild Turkeys also drop Roast Chicken.

Fashion Designer

Red face

dearest Teika Ronja, and all the rest of the forum posters: thank you from the bottom of my heart. idk what I'd do without you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm getting a scorched tree with each adventure. I just received a scorched grass. I'm going to need to do a few rounds of hatcheries/chickens/ducks/geese/parrots/Egyptian Falcons for roast chicken.. The adventures in story events are really helpful.

I'm getting fertilizer and cow hide drops from the fox. That's one plucky fox if it can have a cow for dinner.. And I had a boost up for collecting my glimmer bulbs. I think it can help with items like gathering from flowers, but will it help with creature drops too? If so maybe that could help with roast chicken gathering. The chicks I've collected from have the icon too.

Attachment 60315

I think the artwork is particularly beautiful. I'm enjoying the event.
    You're right; that is quite the strong fox if he can take down a cow!

I finally got to the point where I can make and use boosts, and I have also noticed that it helps with certain other items around the kingdom besides just the crops we plant. I'm not sure which items it works for and which ones it doesn't - it seems to be kind of random - but it is certainly helpful. I know that it works for Lady Buninja and Cloudberries.

Thank you to RonjaR82, also. I will send you a neighbor request!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I bought the package right away and got the 3 Scorched Flowers. When I reached the goal to tend Scorched Flowers, it allowed me to purchase 7, so I think the cap must be 10?

Now I need to chop 2 Scorched Trees. Each ones takes 15 chops to fell.
    I also bought the package right away and could only purchase 7 scorched flowers from the market. My nbr purchased the package during Chapter 2 and was able to place 10 scorched flowers from the market giving her a total of 13. Do I need to report this in bugs to receive my other 3 scorched flowers?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hydronous hollow, butterfly pond, garden pond, princess Lorelei fountain, gentle pond and beaver pond do not count.

Fall pond, swampy pond, mermaid pond do count for the task.
    Do wells, Greek fountains or the fountains you can craft in the workshop count for the task?

Executive Chef
    In Chapter 8, Scorched Grass drops 1, 2, or 3 Scorched Straw and Tree Stump every 4 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Do wells, Greek fountains or the fountains you can craft in the workshop count for the task?
    Wells work. Greek fountains do not. I don't know about fountains in the workshop. probably not.

In an earlier post, TeikaEmberstorm said, "Hydronous hollow, butterfly pond, garden pond, princess Lorelei fountain, gentle pond and beaver pond do not count.

Fall pond, swampy pond, mermaid pond do count for the task."
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    You're right; that is quite the strong fox if he can take down a cow!

I finally got to the point where I can make and use boosts, and I have also noticed that it helps with certain other items around the kingdom besides just the crops we plant. I'm not sure which items it works for and which ones it doesn't - it seems to be kind of random - but it is certainly helpful. I know that it works for Lady Buninja and Cloudberries.
    Thank you to RonjaR82, also. I will send you a neighbor request!
    I notice it also works on:
    Pink Jellyfin - you get 2x Tidebloom
    Shrubs - 2x Dark Pollen

Executive Chef
    Quick reminder not to begin a new (normal) Adventure today.
    In 2 hours Chapter 3 opens and in Goal 3 we have to go on an event Adventure (Explore the Scorched Forest)
    These event Adventures can really help with gathering event resources and even event items. They can mean the difference between finishing and not finishing the event. Try to go on as many as possible.
    Good luck everyone!

... Thank you to RonjaR82, also. I will send you a neighbor request!
    Thanks!

And thanks to all my other new neighbors! It's wonderful to have many neighbors in these kind of events
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-07-21 at 01:40 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Quick reminder not to begin a new (normal) Adventure today.
    In 2 hours Chapter 3 opens and in Goal 3 we have to go on an event Adventure (Explore the Scorched Forest)
    These event Adventures can really help with gathering event resources and even event items. They can mean the difference between finishing and not finishing the event. Try to go on as many as possible.
    Good luck everyone!

Thanks!

And thanks to all my other new neighbors! It's wonderful to have many neighbors in these kind of events
    Too late for me, I didn't see that coming. I now have a 15 hour wait. Then try to catch up.

How long does the adventure take? Thanks in advance.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast