Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Chocolate truffle and milk chocolate are items in crafts you do in the (dare I say it...) Love Shack. These 2 items (and others) are available from a select few newer animals in game. If you get one of these drops you won't be able to use it without the L/Shack.

The lost page is a main story item needed at the beginning levels of the game.
    Thanks for explaining SpiritWind! I wrongly assumed for years it was just a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it refers to fighting them.
    Crafting the 'event animal' (Hog in this case) has always been optional.
    Maybe someone who Gemmed ahead can confirm?
    I?m getting worried I have tried twice doing the houses to get the hog to spawn and he?s not showing up

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m getting worried I have tried twice doing the houses to get the hog to spawn and he?s not showing up
    You don't say how many farmhouses you have, but they spawn about 1 every 5 farmhouses for me. I have 15 on my board, but only really collect from 10 as they are grouped closely together. Double check you've no other beastie by turning on your music to confirm ones not hiding from you... sometimes I have collected from the Prison or the Lair to double check (personally I don't have the music on) when I've found myself in a dry spell. Hopefully it's not that and you just need to keep collecting. Have you already crafted the Hedgehog out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You don't say how many farmhouses you have, but they spawn about 1 every 5 farmhouses for me. I have 15 on my board, but only really collect from 10 as they are grouped closely together. Double check you've no other beastie by turning on your music to confirm ones not hiding from you... sometimes I have collected from the Prison or the Lair to double check (personally I don't have the music on) when I've found myself in a dry spell. Hopefully it's not that and you just need to keep collecting. Have you already crafted the Hedgehog out of interest?
    Yes I?ve crafted one hedgehog already. Since I did that though they?ve been spawning up until today. I just tried again I have nine farm houses, i?m afraid this is going to prevent me from completing the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes I?ve crafted one hedgehog already. Since I did that though they?ve been spawning up until today. I just tried again I have nine farm houses, i?m afraid this is going to prevent me from completing the event.
    Is any Chapter still open? If you need to wait for the next Chapter to open, no event items will drop and no event spawn will spawn.
    I've crafted 4 of the Scorched Hogs, and I didn't experience any difference in Scorch Hog spawns.
    The Goal we were talking about is Goal 1 of Chapter 8, and Chapter 8 starts in 5 minutes..

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Is any Chapter still open? If you need to wait for the next Chapter to open, no event items will drop and no event spawn will spawn.
    I've crafted 4 of the Scorched Hogs, and I didn't experience any difference in Scorch Hog spawns.
    The Goal we were talking about is Goal 1 of Chapter 8, and Chapter 8 starts in 5 minutes..
    Very true that could be my answer I?m keeping my fingers crossed and will wait five minutes and give it a shot thank you

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    My neighbor request said I could not send requests because I had already sent request to my neighbors today. I haven't sent any request for weeks, if not months. WHY S8?!? This needs to be addressed!!!
    Same here, for every event

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Same here, so this time I asked my neighbors in batches of 10-15. Last time I sent requests to all my neighbors at once I got that message - it sucked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Same here, so this time I asked my neighbors in batches of 10-15. Last time I sent requests to all my neighbors at once I got that message - it sucked.
    I haven't even got to that part yet. One of my most hated aspects of these events. I hate feeling the need to beg my neighbours for things,only to be told,oh,you've already sent requests to those folks. A perpetual hang up (and I'm trying not to use the eff word). And I'm just receiving a request from a dearly loved neighbour from four days ago,apparently,for whatever permit is required. Really s8, you know this is a pain/glitch/ whatever,yet you consistently roll it out for events. Why?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the requirements are to build the window planter and the fairie hut?