Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please log a ticket with support if Renee didn't appear in inventory once you completed the final upgrade.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Renee was 1 Shield token, 4 energy, and 225 coins.
    Wow I hope you didn?t spend 600+ gems to speed her up for only that!

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded Fairy Garden to level 10, but it continues to drop scorched wood and scorched branches for 2 collections I had so far. Is this normal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    I am having the same issue.
    I looked around my kingdom and found her behind other plants in my kingdom and I didn?t move her there .enlarge your kingdom and search she might be hiding.good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimifioradulce View Post
    @RonjaR82 I do have this exact same issue; doing the same thing as you; trying to complete these requirements and hoping to get the scrolls (I really really want more scrolls :-)) Luckily it?s the low level requirements, just as it is for you.
    Hi mimifioradulce, I'm so happy I'm not the only one. Thanks for commenting and welcome to the forum!
    I completed the final side goal (again ) and I got the 50 Scrolls! So it took a bit more effort, but I'm happy it could be resolved this way.
    I hope I remember for next storybook event.. try to not let the final side goal autocomplete..
    I hope it works for you too! Good luck

Executive Chef
    Ronja, I have looked at your advice for the sidegoals at every angle. But I must have a mental block. All my sidegoals autocompleted and I didn't have any issues with needed drops stopping or anything. The only time my drops would stop is when I hit that build/upgrade button and had to wait on next chapter to open. Next storybook, I'll pay more attention to see if I notice anything. I'm definitely missing something here.
    I guess I got all my scrolls, but I hadn't paid attention to how many I started with. Just not a high priority for me I guess. My interest waned after I saw that it was taking sooo long to get the scrolls. I'll have to go back and read more about those characters. I have gotten a couple of them. The ones that gave energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I upgraded Fairy Garden to level 10, but it continues to drop scorched wood and scorched branches for 2 collections I had so far. Is this normal?
    I have been finished with the event for a while, and the Faerie Garden is still dropping event related items.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi mimifioradulce, I'm so happy I'm not the only one. Thanks for commenting and welcome to the forum!
    I completed the final side goal (again ) and I got the 50 Scrolls! So it took a bit more effort, but I'm happy it could be resolved this way.
    I hope I remember for next storybook event.. try to not let the final side goal autocomplete..
    I hope it works for you too! Good luck
    Thank you for the welcome! Have been playing and reading on the forum for quite some time but never posted anything myself before :-)
    I have completed the final side goal now too, wasn?t too bad to do without the time pressure. Happy with the scrolls :-) Saving for Clover, still need 70 more but it?s a nice start :-)

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ronja, I have looked at your advice for the sidegoals at every angle. But I must have a mental block. All my sidegoals autocompleted and I didn't have any issues with needed drops stopping or anything. The only time my drops would stop is when I hit that build/upgrade button and had to wait on next chapter to open. Next storybook, I'll pay more attention to see if I notice anything. I'm definitely missing something here.
    I guess I got all my scrolls, but I hadn't paid attention to how many I started with. Just not a high priority for me I guess. My interest waned after I saw that it was taking sooo long to get the scrolls. I'll have to go back and read more about those characters. I have gotten a couple of them. The ones that gave energy.
    What happened for me, and I guess it was the same for Ronja, was that I upgraded before the side goal appeared (immediately after finishing the second last goal). So I guess when this side goal appeared I didn?t have the items anymore, since I already used them on the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have been finished with the event for a while, and the Faerie Garden is still dropping event related items.
    I guess this will be the case until the event is officially over, the timer still says 4 days, you can still get the hog, etc.