Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

5 Hours Ago

I?d received the 19 replies from my neighbors. So, I went ahead to send a request to Stormie.

5 Hours 15 Mins Later

It says that Stormie responded to my request.

BUT?

WHY?!?

I’ve forced closed and reopened the game half-a-dozen times to the unchanging 19. And submitting a ticket is useless because it will only be answered after the event.

Is it too much to ask that this bug that has been highlighted, reported, discussed to pieces, and made us lose confidence in the game, be ****ed once and for all?

Rhino Keeper
    I stayed up last night till 2am so I could sent the request to my neighbors. I am still stuck at 12/20 after 23 hours. The issue with my kingdom is that I don’t usually receive much request from my neighbors either, hardly 4 or 5, only in the morning.
    Today was not an off day, it’s a work day and no one from admin replied to a single complaint.
    Let’s hope the issue will resolve by morning.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on 18 baskets for 23 hours. I have the most active neighbors. Most of them from the forum. Very weird.
    My game timer says 2 days but I guess that’s going to change soon.
    How many hours do I have left?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I have been stuck on 18 baskets for 23 hours. I have the most active neighbors. Most of them from the forum. Very weird.
    I have the same problem, so 14 hours left. Possible as the most time will be consumed for crafting, 10 hours if you have 2 Magic Forges
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    If you began the event when it first launched, like most players here, you now have 23 hours and 35 minutes left. Chapter 10 just opened.

Executive Chef
    I’ve accepted more neighbors and sent out several baskets; hope some of you got them.

Faerie Hut is cooking and I have all other supplies made for the final upgrade, so hopefully I will welcome Renee before breakfast.

1) HUGE empathy for those stuck w the requests...

I had a similar problem w the earlier permit requests and gemmed past it (16 gems) and spent next few nights doing the trade for 5 gems to make it up. : ( I am guessing this is a bit like no gem confirmation button, pressures gem use, and for me, it worked. : (

There is no way to guarantee avoiding the bottle neck. For the permits, I did it in batches, and got totally stuck I resorted to gems. For chapter 9, I just sent my requests to all my neighbors at once. And finished that task in an hour. Eye roll. : )

Yup, wish S8 would sort it.

2) The fairy hut is ADORABLE and I wish we could craft them as a deco!!!! I would wish for a purple fairy farmhouse but I am not allowed to buy any more. : (

Edit add

3) Could the scorched acer please take up only 1 space like regular acers? I would love to keep them out after the event! The artwork is SO PRETTY. : )
    Last edited by AmberWillowWinter; 08-14-21 at 12:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Baskets

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have the same problem, so 14 hours left. Possible as the most time will be consumed for crafting, 10 hours if you have 2 Magic Forges
    I have the same problem with the baskets. 12 / 20 for hours and hours. I know it isnt because my neighbours are ignoring requests. I check often and I sometimes get requests that say they came through hours before but they didn?t. Hopefully the last steps will be possible once the baskets complete but last day has commenced and at least 10 hours for workshop etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    .... 3) Could the scorched acer please take up only 1 space like regular acers? I would love to keep them out after the event! The artwork is SO PRETTY. : )
    YES, that would be so wonderful S8, please please please consider it!
    They are not bigger than other 1x1 trees and decorating is much much easier if they are 1x1.
    I love their look, and I would love to be able to use them in my Realm.

Just wondering why there is not a boost for the magic forge?