Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Anyone who has crafted their scorched hog, are you still getting them to spawn from farmhouses?
    I am still spawning them too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    HI, My three adult Firefox animals have stopped dropping the soft fur. None since I upgraded to the faerie garden to level 3. Anyone else?
    I am not there yet, but that is why people have been saying not to let the Firefox babies grow up. The adults will not drop again until they are needed for a goal - the babies continue to drop them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I am not there yet, but that is why people have been saying not to let the Firefox babies grow up. The adults will not drop again until they are needed for a goal - the babies continue to drop them.
    Thanks! I did not see that post. I understand now.

Rhino Keeper
    GAH! I forgot about number 4 and I upgraded already!! I know better, too. 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-08-21 at 04:34 PM. Reason: removed all of page 1 goals as it's not necessary. I wouldn't be concerned with upgrading, there is plenty of time left :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Scorch Hog is very cute. It is animated (it jumps forward), and it is a fire breathing little fellow. It has a timer of 5 hours. Size is 1X1.
    After you craft one, did the craft disappear?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    After you craft one, did the craft disappear?
    No, I don't know what the cap is.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The craft for the scorched hog is still there. There isn't a max # listed by it.

But I've collected from 40 houses with one fangbeast spawn. The spawn doesn't seem right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi can you explain please why to put them in storage? What is the benefit?
    The best way to guarantee the fur drops from the foxes, many have found its best to not let them grow up.

Every time they are put in storage, their growth cycle resets to zero, therefore they stay babies.

Also, as others have pointed out: do not chop the trees to collect wood until you are ready to upgrade. Past events like this, finishing the side quests, stops the material drops for the chapter. Then you can't pre-collect.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Also, as others have pointed out: do not chop the trees to collect wood until you are ready to upgrade. Past events like this, finishing the side quests, stops the material drops for the chapter. Then you can't pre-collect.
    I haven't had any trouble with that in this or past events. Yesterday I collected 99 of the scorched blooms and 99 of the scorched wood. Today the side goal finished a few hours ago, but I am still collecting the scorched blooms, scorched wood, and soft fur.
    Last edited by yasalaam; 08-08-21 at 10:06 PM.

I can’t get the foxes to drop anything and soft fir is all I need to upgrade the garden and finish the daily quest. Any suggestions?

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast