Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arcade Event - 2021 August 4

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Who asked for more monkeys, please stop with this monkey business.

Could've given us some fairies, exotic birds, owls & so many other types of animals.
    Agree wholeheartedly. The recent events have not been very desirable and now another monkey event. Fail. I?ll be opting out of this one and just focusing on train deliveries. Last event was extremely draining with the Mine being so ridiculously stingy. Not fun.

Truer words were never spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    ...Mine being so ridiculously stingy. Not fun.
    I can?t get anything to drop from the mine, and from the looks of things in the market, neither can anyone else

Rhino Keeper
    the mine yet again NOT giving anything like you all at storm8 cares but this game has officially become ****.!! I got 200 points to get the chest and i got like 156 points from it than i left the game came back i only 200 points like i didn’t even get the chest..
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-05-21 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Removed swearing

Rhino Keeper
    New challenge
    SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ?
    It is
    Get 25 controlers, get 25 consoles, get 250 cartridges for Piper.
    Etc… for Morgan … for Lucas.

All that for a Wood plank , 200 coins and 3 experience points.

Have a good weekend

PS: I think that the message is simply continue to play for extra gifts.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 08-07-21 at 03:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What does the arcade token do? Does it just drop stuff for this event and isn’t an actual prize (like a pet)? If so lame. A lot of work for little reward.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    What does the arcade token do? Does it just drop stuff for this event and isn’t an actual prize (like a pet)? If so lame. A lot of work for little reward.
    Has a two hour timer and drops Event items.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Has a two hour timer and drops Event items.
    After the two hours, it become invisible. We have to remember location and click on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. That’s a complete waste of time and people are using/buying gems for something that’s extremely temporary. That or constantly have to discard the junk piling up in their barns. We keep hearing from moderators that players are listened to. I clearly hear ‘no more monkeys’. Yet here we have more monkeys. Make the events shorter. That doesn’t change. Stop stuffing our barns with ****. I’ve got lots of **** from this event I can’t dump fast enough. Definition of insanity: keep running the same events the same way and expect players to be happy about it.

Rhino Keeper
    At 30 Pixel Art but I still can't get a single Make Up Pig, Vlog Cow, or How To Chicken. What I keep getting is Vaporwave Scarecrow, Virtual Cat Trophy, Electronic Fountain, Map of the Internet, and Fossil Rock Path.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    the mine yet again NOT giving anything like you all at storm8 cares but this game has officially become ****.!! I got 200 points to get the chest and i got like 156 points from it than i left the game came back i only 200 points like i didn’t even get the chest..
    I'm barely getting anything from the Mine too. It is really frustrating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast