Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Great Dragon Assembly - 2021 Aug 3

COMMUNITY EVENT: Great Dragon Assembly - 2021 Aug 3

Dragon Story - Great Dragon Assembly

Name:  7ED5A9DD-68B1-4A03-B8A0-F32188BFDBD7.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  130.3 KB
    Last edited by Paul__; 08-18-21 at 12:36 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Do you know what the dragons are for completing this event?

Farm Supplier
    So happy to finally have a world event and a diamond dragon. Does anyone know if the hyper diamond is a new dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    Do you know what the dragons are for completing this event?
    Under the tab on the right side with the heart icon, it will show you how many points you have. Tap on that icon, and it will show you all the prizes. First individual prize: gemstone stand - take it out of storage and collect points from it. Second prize harmonic gem (6). Third individual prize is Ultimate Gems. Again, place it on your island and collect points from it. Fourth individual prize Hyper Diamond Dragon - needs 5,200 points. Final individual prize: Elite Royal dragon.
    Once you hit 4,200 points, you are eligible for community prizes, which include essence, marble keys, and adventure tickets.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    So happy to finally have a world event and a diamond dragon. Does anyone know if the hyper diamond is a new dragon?
    Yes, it is a brand new dragon. Dragons in the World Events are always brand new, unlike in leaderboards.

It looks like this month they are planning to release new dragons of all the special types, like diamond, royal, tarot, champion, etc. Pretty exciting. WIll also give us some good habitats that will hold 5 dragons and we can rotate out our old 3 dragon one type dragons. For instance, I got rid of my Royal Habitat and replaced it with the Hyper Isles, which also holds royal in addition to black and yellow.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know why the 12-hour quest is giving fewer points upon completion than they 8-hour quests? I?ve done two 12-hour quests overnight and gotten like 160-170 while I did an 8-hour quest last night and got like 186

Executive Chef
    I didn’t receive my marble keys. Restarted twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Tired of these events where its impossible to complete without using 1000s of gold. The dragon sent to earn more points, I?m never able to breed it & crafting it takes til practically the last day of the event. I?m lucky if I get to the third prize. I?ve never won the 5th prize & only win the 4th by using 500 gold minimum.

Rhino Keeper
    If it makes you feel any better, I crafted the dragon on like day 3 and am gonna fall like 2k points short of the final.

What annoys me the most is it was the same breeding combo as the tales, which I also struggled to get and didn?t complete, but I got two or three of those dragons instead of the common dragon for this world event. Where was that luck for the tales?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I didn’t receive my marble keys. Restarted twice.
    Sorry that you did not get your prizes! You must have at least 4,200 Harmonic Hearts to qualify for the Community Prizes. If you have met this qualification and still did not receive your prizes, please contact support using the link in my signature and they will be able to check your account.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast