Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Great Dragon Assembly - 2021 Aug 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Sorry that you did not get your prizes! You must have at least 4,200 Harmonic Hearts to qualify for the Community Prizes. If you have met this qualification and still did not receive your prizes, please contact support using the link in my signature and they will be able to check your account.
    Thank you, I did submit a ticket and they?re asking for a screen shot of the problem, but I can?t send a screen shot of me not receiving a pop up notification of a prize I didn?t get. I have earned 5900 hearts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Tired of these events where its impossible to complete without using 1000s of gold. The dragon sent to earn more points, I?m never able to breed it & crafting it takes til practically the last day of the event. I?m lucky if I get to the third prize. I?ve never won the 5th prize & only win the 4th by using 500 gold minimum.
    I was unable to breed the dragon on any of my accounts this time, meaning I had to craft it, and indeed i was not able to unlock community prizes, much less get the 2 new dragons. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!! They need to give us better breeding combos or breeding odds.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12