Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Shimmering Snack - 2021 Aug 03 (15 Days)

This game has become such garbage.

Rhino Keeper
    The Carmel cake is really nice and NOT TINY - yay!

The green thing is a little busy and I don’t care for the black base, but it is pretty. I liked the tables immediately, but the more time I spend with those tables the more I like them!

I’ve decided to skip the fountain and won’t be finishing. It would just be one more thing to tap/scroll past.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 08-12-21 at 08:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper

thank you for sharing! They are quite pretty🙂

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    It is like they left this for the intern to handle it ._. But I like the rest of the recipes ^^

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve tried to enlarge my bakery but cannot find a way to do it. I like the prize(s) but don?t have enough room for them all..
    Thanks for the help/answer.

Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    I?ve tried to enlarge my bakery but cannot find a way to do it. I like the prize(s) but don?t have enough room for them all..
    Thanks for the help/answer.
    Hi 35sweets,
    Some expansions require you to have a certain amount of neighbors to expand. You can see the requirements for each expansion here. You should be purchase the expansions in the last tab of the Market. If you do not see any expansions in the Market, you also may be at the maximum expansion, which is 37 x 39. Unfortunately, this is the biggest size you can make your Bakery. If you have any more questions regarding expansions, please see the Expanding your Bakery thread here.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you.

GRADE:🥈

Ok we?re on the right track stormie! Half the stuff is really beautiful. Love the vine light!!! The wallpaper, chairs, some recipes, ohh and even? the fountain. As much as I?m (and everyone else) sick of fountains as they are too big to place in most bakeries, this one is gorgeous!

The tables, tiles, the other half of the recipes, and the weird sun dial are not great at all and don?t really look like they go with the rest.

It would have been amazing if the final goal was a stained glass garden or green house. Even a mini church looking thing or giant stained glass flower. Missed opportunity for something mind blowing. BUT.. this is A LOT better than all the other goals you?ve done in a while (excluding the pink tree one.. that one was ?chefs 💋?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234