Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Shimmering Snack - 2021 Aug 03 (15 Days)

Can anyone guess why we don't get drink machines anymore? It's been over a year since we've had one (if I'm remembering correctly). Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but I prefer the oven/drink machine combo goals :/

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Ios Value Pack Issue

IOS value pack issue. Any news? Has it been solved? Problem is that instead of 15 parts 10 parts are given
    Can anyone answer this? Thanks

LOL at fountain. They’ve got to be taking the mick. Does S8 just want people to stop doing goals, or… ? SMH

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdamnkianna View Post
    Can anyone guess why we don't get drink machines anymore? It's been over a year since we've had one (if I'm remembering correctly). Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but I prefer the oven/drink machine combo goals :/
    I don’t know why but I really wanted new drink machines. Since, I missed out on the old drink machines. I really hope son we will get Drink Machines.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coosdehond8 View Post
    ERROR IOS VALUE PACK

The picture shows Italian Bakery plus10 Stained Glass Panel. 15 15 15 other parts
    Bought one and got Italian Bakery. 10 Stained Glass and also 10 10 10 other parts which should have been 15 15 15

PLEASE FLAG OVER AND CORRECT THIS. THANK YOU
    Thanks for the heads up on the issue, I've started it up the chain with a Mod and added a note to the first post on the matter. Until we hear back, I'd suggest you still Open a Support Ticket with the team directly so they can handle your account properly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    IOS value pack issue. Any news? Has it been solved? Problem is that instead of 15 parts 10 parts are given
    Can anyone answer this? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the issue, I've started it up the chain with a Mod and added a note to the first post on the matter. Until we hear back, I'd suggest you still Open a Support Ticket with the team directly so they can handle your account properly, though.
    I reported this over a little while ago. Hopefully, we will have an update soon.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Please write into Support at Storm8 if you're experiencing any issues with your account.

Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper

Stained glass cookies are lovely but very tiny ( left )
    Caramel Bowl Cake ( right )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Stained glass cookies are lovely but very tiny ( left )
    Caramel Bowl Cake ( right )
    thank you for sharing! do you mind to share presentation display of 2nd oven when you're done too? I'm trying to decide to to the 2nd goal or not since the prize is another fountain, thank you so much!!

Farm Supplier
    Those cookies are pretty cute! I like the sheet-pan style of presentation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast