Thread: Rollback weirdness cost me 5600 food

Rhino Keeper

Rollback weirdness cost me 5600 food

I collected Diamondates this morning, then clicked around for coins before replanting. I checked my food total to make sure I had harvested everything. I closed the game, and came back 2 hours later. Not only were my farms not replanted as I had left them but I lost the 5600 food from the Diamondates I harvested that morning.

I usually click for coins after tournaments and breeding just to make sure rollbacks don?t sneak up on me but this is the first time it has stolen food, lol.
    And unplanting the farms was just crazy.

Sorry that you are having this issue.

Sync issues can happen if you are not playing on a stable connection. You can always check to see if you are connected to the Storm8 servers by visiting a neighbor.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

this is somewhat the norm is in castle story.....I've seen days of work just evaporate..........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I collected Diamondates this morning, then clicked around for coins before replanting. I checked my food total to make sure I had harvested everything. I closed the game, and came back 2 hours later. Not only were my farms not replanted as I had left them but I lost the 5600 food from the Diamondates I harvested that morning.

I usually click for coins after tournaments and breeding just to make sure rollbacks don?t sneak up on me but this is the first time it has stolen food, lol.
    And unplanting the farms was just crazy.
    Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the go-to they?ll give you is about connection, regardless of whether it was connection or not. They simply won?t fix the issues that exist.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the go-to they?ll give you is about connection, regardless of whether it was connection or not. They simply won?t fix the issues that exist.
    IKR? Thanks for weighing in. My connection is plenty robust but I’m not interested in measuring contests. I wonder if S8 does any server diagnostics at their end, like, how many data drops, skips, fadeouts, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    IKR? Thanks for weighing in. My connection is plenty robust but I’m not interested in measuring contests. I wonder if S8 does any server diagnostics at their end, like, how many data drops, skips, fadeouts, etc.
    I love how, no matter how many times players have continuously complained about the rollbacks, it's always *our* connections which is the problem.