Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/29: Monster Hunt s34 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Wow. I'm a long time forum reader and I did not realize that the Untamed Alicolts dropped energy.
    I knew Alicorns did , but not the mini versions.
    I'll push on thru with those expensive dire boars, but now I know what I'll go for next.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-30-21 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Alicorn!
    So the Untamed Alicolt drops 40 energy? That?s great I will save for that

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    So the Untamed Alicolt drops 40 energy? That?s great I will save for that
    Thats the way I'm reading these posts. I hope I'm not wrong!!
    Can we have first hand knowledge or verification? I don't want to post wrong info.

Adding: okay. I checked out the Monster Hunt nugget in the Hub. It is listed as 40 energy weekly dropper.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-30-21 at 11:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thats the way I'm reading these posts. I hope I'm not wrong!!
    Can we have first hand knowledge or verification? I don't want to post wrong info.

Adding: okay. I checked out the Monster Hunt nugget in the Hub. It is listed as 40 energy weekly dropper.
    Yes, 40 Energy a week. I’m saving up for my third

Executive Chef
    I just started my third crafting. And they are so cute with their leaps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	652F9940-D26F-4E00-8BEB-0601B427080A.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	60222 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCF3F8CD-45D6-439D-BFC6-DBDCA0899372.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	60223

Executive Chef
    Thank you both for posting. I don't know how I missed that for so long. Yay to this forum.

Farm Supplier
    I am really HATING monster hunts.

Before max level, they were at least fairly evenly matched and kinda fun. Usually had 5-6 people neck and neck right until the end. Still dumb that not everyone can get the prizes, but more fun than now. Since max level? It's pointless.

Yesterday around 5pm PST, the top people were already over 6k points. What even is the point of trying to play this event? I don't need anything the blue wyvern drops.

I am really incredibly frustrated, because the top 2 prize....drops energy. Which gives even more energy pool to the top people, which means even higher scores next time.

Even using the 10gem boost, and a couple thousand energy I'm only at 1.7k. With constant crafting of the helm (15pts) by the way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    I am really HATING monster hunts.

Before max level, they were at least fairly evenly matched and kinda fun. Usually had 5-6 people neck and neck right until the end. Still dumb that not everyone can get the prizes, but more fun than now. Since max level? It's pointless.

Yesterday around 5pm PST, the top people were already over 6k points. What even is the point of trying to play this event? I don't need anything the blue wyvern drops.

I am really incredibly frustrated, because the top 2 prize....drops energy. Which gives even more energy pool to the top people, which means even higher scores next time.

Even using the 10gem boost, and a couple thousand energy I'm only at 1.7k. With constant crafting of the helm (15pts) by the way.
    Go for the troll tokens.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Go for the troll tokens.
    And the gems. I accumulate quite a few from both the bronze and gold trades (not every trade, but frequently) by the end of a MH.

An added bonus this round is the fangbeasts - I run through my farmhouses whenever I open the game and often pick up one or two. I may actually meet the five fangbeast daily goals for a change!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    I am really HATING monster hunts......
    IMO it's not the Monster Hunt, it's the Leader Board that sucks the joy out of it. I think the Pearlescent Wyvern is gorgeous, but can't get it.

I remember a MH awhile back where we could craft older critters, including some previous Leaderboard first prizes. I spent real $$ on that event, to craft what I could!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast