Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/29: Monster Hunt s34 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi everyone,

if you had 99 tokens in bank, would you choose an open cooking camp or an untamed Alicolt (40 energy /week) ?
    I can't decide...
    I agree with SarahsStarryNight I would also choose alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    "Armored Brimstone Steed | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 27
    Info: The perfect steed for an undead army! Pet it for Spellbound Dew and more.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril
    Drops: ~3075 coins, carrots, energy (rare), fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Related items: Armored Brimstone Steed, Underworld Steed, Brimstone Steed"

I see the Armored Brimstone Steed available for tokens. The only thing that would interest me is the energy which is stated as rare. Does anyone know how often it drops energy and, when it does, how much?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    I am really HATING monster hunts.

Before max level, they were at least fairly evenly matched and kinda fun. Usually had 5-6 people neck and neck right until the end. Still dumb that not everyone can get the prizes, but more fun than now. Since max level? It's pointless.

Yesterday around 5pm PST, the top people were already over 6k points. What even is the point of trying to play this event? I don't need anything the blue wyvern drops.

I am really incredibly frustrated, because the top 2 prize....drops energy. Which gives even more energy pool to the top people, which means even higher scores next time.

Even using the 10gem boost, and a couple thousand energy I'm only at 1.7k. With constant crafting of the helm (15pts) by the way.
    Don't let the Leaderboard part of this event get you so worked up/ manipulate you.
    This event doesn't revolve around winning/ the Leaderboard, not unless you make it so yourself.
    You can choose not to even open the whole 'Beast Master' menu.
    It's impossible to compete with players who have hordes and hordes of Alicorns while you have not. So don't. Don't compete. Resign to the fact you can't win everything. You don't have to win everything.

Monster Hunts are so much fun if you ignore the Leaderboard and just focus on your own progress.
    Do you have the Mythic Research Center? Have you seen the Energy droppers (among many other great prizes) available for everyone there? They can really 'up' your gameplay.
    Don't bother fighting Sea Wyvern or spend precious Gems on boosts. Fight every monster/ animal besides them and gather as many Tokens as you can.
    Make trades (in the Trade Wagon) and earn the occasional Gem. (now and then you get Gems from Token trades)
    Achieve your personal goals/ prizes (Golden Troll Tokens, Mystery Chests, pet Sea Wyvern)
    Make Baby Glimmer Golems from the Golem Milk you get from fighting Purple Glimmer Golems.

Have fun and please don't let the Leaderboard part keep you from enjoying all the wonderful things Monster Hunts have to offer
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-30-21 at 10:40 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Armored Brimstone drops 5 energy and it's like other items which drop 5 like dragons etc. So not often, but the coin drop is really good. ~3000 each time.

Farm Supplier

Just wondering why the pearlescent wyvern

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Sea Wyvern is attractive.

Attachment 60207

Attachment 60208

Attachment 60209
    Just wondering why the pop up for the Pearlescent Wyvern doesn?t show that it drops energy and gems but the description here does?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They are 2 different wyverns - the craft is the Armored Sea Wyvern and the leaderboard prize is the pink one.

(I removed your duplicate post too in case you were wondering)

It's not uncommon for the splash screens not to show all of the items it will drop. The list I have on page 1 in Prize Info are the official drops from S8. Even then I've noticed that they might pop in one or 2 other ones (never remove).

Rhino Keeper
    I?m just pluggin? along, ignoring the leaderboard and working toward wizard portal upgrades. Since I can check my game several times a day it is a nice little boost having two of these bad boys now. I think it equates to an extra 20 energy a day for me, so better off than the weeklies for now. And i am getting WAYYYY more gems from trades which I recall seemed to not happen last MH. Yayyy.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Something that is nice is the blue wyvern will drop wyvern milk. I just noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The list I have on page 1 in Prize Info are the official drops from S8.
    so is the leaderboard prize like dragons or do they drop energy more frequently? either way I hope I get one it's so pretty
    : D

Quote Originally Posted by duckyzpond View Post
    either way I hope I get one it's so pretty
    : D
    well dang I jinxed it lmao several folks in my lb shot up a thousand points ahead of me
    welp \_(ツ)_/ at least I'll get the blue one lol and I'm crafting my second armored alicorn this hunt. I did pretty dang good this go around
    ✨( ꈍᴗꈍ)✨

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast