Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/29: Monster Hunt s34 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is there a full listing of all MRC creature drops? I'd also be interested to know if there is one for Ivy's Nursery. I checked their respective posts a bit back but couldn't find the lists.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is there a full listing of all MRC creature drops? I'd also be interested to know if there is one for Ivy's Nursery. I checked their respective posts a bit back but couldn't find the lists.
    Did you check The Hub under Inventory Guide? I find stuff easier there, instead of wading through the threads. It's usually 3-4 clicks to get to the Guide, select the letter, then a bit of scrolling to the item. I just checked, the Ivy's Nursery Dire Piglet & its drops are there, I bet the others are too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Spiritwind has them all listed in the thread for monster hunts and linked at the beginning of this thread.
    Go to post 3 in this thread and click #8 for the Mythic Research Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrawynne View Post
    How do you get thousands of energy stored up?
    By having multiple alicorns/unicorns/other energy droppers as well the energy boxes but not collecting them straight away. I have the boxes in storage and use them if I absolutely need them like on other timed goals or when I?m close to getting something finished (chopping all those aspen trees for life flowers for the million benediction brews!)

what gives you cursed pearls ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    what gives you cursed pearls ?
    Cursed reefs, Adira, Tidegate, Armored Kelpie, Royal Sea Kelpie

Fashion Designer
    I usually aim for ten gold tokens per day. I managed but I know I have done better in the past. I'm just really tired of ****ing the glimmer golems, so go around the kingdom spawning other monsters in between.
    I ended up no 9 on the leaderboard with about 5000. The winners had 61000 and 48000. I can only imagine how many glitter golems etc they fought.
    Un be liev able.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I usually aim for ten gold tokens per day. I managed but I know I have done better in the past. I'm just really tired of ****ing the glimmer golems, so go around the kingdom spawning other monsters in between.
    I ended up no 9 on the leaderboard with about 5000. The winners had 61000 and 48000. I can only imagine how many glitter golems etc they fought.
    Un be liev able.
    That is crazy! I can't imagine how much time and energy they spent to get that many points!

And wow, I realized that I need to change my strategy. I usually buy the unlimited energy packs, but I use them to gather from *everything* in my kingdom. I am still trying to build resources. So I only get a few gold tokens over the course of the week. I am still only halfway to getting the Mythic Research Center. Next time hopefully I will feel like I have enough resources built up that I can primarily focus on battling golems and getting gold tokens. I am also hunting for Toxified Spirits, Wisps, and Forest Wisps at this point. I actually spawned a lot of different monsters on a couple of my accounts, all of which helped me toward goals, so I think that collecting from bushes and so forth was also valuable for me at this point.

One of my accounts did get the top prize, and only racked up 2,372 points to do it. The rest of my accounts didn't even finish in the top 6, so not many trade tickets for me! Oh well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Un be liev able.
    Approximately 36 golems per hour if you play "properly" and continuously. I do this when I go for my daily 2-hour walks; I just keep on tapping on the sword button and do the Gold Hunter Trade when I have enough Shield, Sword, and Staff Tokens.

I managed only 200+ tokens in this event because my weekend was spent replacing and testing a couple of application servers at work

** Also, it takes on average two Golems to generate enough tokens for you to do the Gold Hunter Trade. As for points, each Golem gives you between 40 to 45 and if you had a boost activated, that would give you 80 to 90 points per Golem.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-04-21 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    That is crazy! <Snip...> One of my accounts did get the top prize, and only racked up 2,372 points to do it. The rest of my accounts didn't even finish in the top 6, so not many trade tickets for me! Oh well.
    Congrats! That's still quite an achievement considering how hard it is for new players to compete in these LB events.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast