Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another new set of habitats??

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you again for the straight forward answer. The openness is really refreshing! It helps us players when we set personal goals to know what to expect for the future. Thus not setting my longer term goals beyond getting all upgraded to 5 dragon habitats, as beyond such for me isn't probably the wisest investment. Been playing DS since about when it was released on Android.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Thank you again for the straight forward answer. The openness is really refreshing! It helps us players when we set personal goals to know what to expect for the future. Thus not setting my longer term goals beyond getting all upgraded to 5 dragon habitats, as beyond such for me isn't probably the wisest investment. Been playing DS since about when it was released on Android.
    Thank you for still being here after all this time because you were also here during our Android parity challenges and I'm grateful we eventually found a way. I hope that you're able to get the Dragons you especially like in spite of the current challenges. Thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I'm so sorry to hear about how you've had to lose so much that you've clearly had to pay for over the years. The island space is a joke, compared to other games which give you a massive amount of space, because...when you have hundreds of dragons, that's kind of...important?

No player should ever have to sell their dragons or habitats *just* to try and desperately make more room for new ones, which may eventually also be sold in the end.

I don't have the issue with space (yet), but getting the marble keys expansions? Unbelievably tedious, and I cannot believe just how long you have to grind your teeth *just* to expand a SINGLE slot of land. I have no storage, unless I keep paying to upgrade to the next measly amount they give you, so I've been doing the best possible to sell/trade off the fugliest Commons that I can.

I feel awful knowing that other loyal players have to resort to the degree of selling off *purchased* items or prized winnings *just* to make some space in a game that has *hundreds* of dragons. You'd think priority would be the lack of space and the ability to easily expand, so people could keep playing and purchasing more...?

Rhino Keeper
    Castle Story is also about 9 years old, yet they find a way to release new expansions from time to time. 🤔 They also respond quickly and favorably to player suggestions and requests. I realize that land can?t be created overnight. That isn?t the type of request Im referring to.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Castle Story is also about 9 years old, yet they find a way to release new expansions from time to time. 樂 They also respond quickly and favorably to player suggestions and requests. I realize that land can?t be created overnight. That isn?t the type of request Im referring to.
    The Castle team would be delighted to hear your support. Please drop by and let them know you're happy with their services and updates! We know all of our teams work so hard, so please don't hesitate to share good feedback if you have any.

Unfortunately, different games are not going to operate the same way as other games. If we could've, we would've. If it were easy, we would've. I'm really glad you're enjoying Castle Story and please do drop by to let them know you're happy with their hard work if you haven't already. I know they worked very hard on those expansions and did some technical magic that we're very proud of. Wish it were transferrable to other titles, but it isn't. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Rhino Keeper
    I have expressed my gratitude and appreciation for their team through the CS forum, but I don?t know if they saw it. I guess I could send a direct message to one of the community managers I?ve seen over there. Also, SpiritWind does an incredible job as moderator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12