Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another new set of habitats??

Nightclub Owner

Another new set of habitats??

Please tell me that this is a mistake, that the material for August got released early by accident! I can't place TEN new habitats in a single month!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	60134

Name:	IMG_0120.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	60135
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please tell me that this is a mistake, that the material for August got released early by accident! I can't place TEN new habitats in a single month!!!!

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	60134

Name:	IMG_0120.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	60135
    S8 does not make mistakes.
    Seriously, I wonder what is happening here?!?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hey, you just broke your own unwritten rule! lol

I seriously pray this gets corrected

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You're correct, it's not a mistake. It's Leo season. Time to shine!

Executive Chef
    Oh, wow, I am with you, amerish - I don't know how to find room for that many habitats that quickly plus I don't know how to afford them all! At first I thought that maybe it was a re-release of old habitats, but I don't seem to have these. I think I was confusing them with the zodiac habitats in Fantasy Forest Story.

I will say, though, that it is nice to have more than one premium habitat to choose from. Like, I really need a red habitat right now, but the habitat that is currently available for the "Beast" series only holds white and blue.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You're correct, it's not a mistake. It's Leo season. Time to shine!
    You many find this fantastic news Elsa, but it's not happy or exciting for us long time players that are completely out of room for habitats!! I've already expanded to the maximum (therefore closing my Mine), sold off all of my resource habitats except Gold and also sold off many habitats that I spent thousands of Gold for already and will have to spend more to rebuy IF S8 ever decides to give us more land. Seriously, this is beyond ridiculous!! I have been a loyal player and consumer for the entire life of the game and am coming to loathe all of the new content that is constantly thrown at us. Why don't they stop with the events, dragons and habitats AND GIVE US THE LAND WE NEED!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps someone at this company would like to address when they will be creating more expansions? Anyone? Ive seen people in this forum asking for expansion plots for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Perhaps someone at this company would like to address when they will be creating more expansions? Anyone? Ive seen people in this forum asking for expansion plots for a long time now.
    There's currently not a schedule for it, however game development is fluid so definitively stating one way or another at this time would be unwise. I understand that while it's a transparent answer, it's not a satisfactory one. Sorry and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the direct answer. Is there any schedule for returning Android support for DS? I'd be fine if S8 took 2 months off of new dragons, habitats, and competitions to do upgrades. Just recycle some old ones. Without land it's hard to find spots for new ones anyway. TY

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Thanks for the direct answer. Is there any schedule for returning Android support for DS? I'd be fine if S8 took 2 months off of new dragons, habitats, and competitions to do upgrades. Just recycle some old ones. Without land it's hard to find spots for new ones anyway. TY
    Unfortunately, there were new requirements from the store that Dragon Story and some other games can't meet. They're older games and while we are so, so proud of the lifespan of our games (a lot of games don't get ~9 years wow thank you all so much!), it can present some obstacles. If that changes it would make us and our players very happy but this is the hand we've been dealt for now. It's not that we're not supporting, it's that we can't do anything about it at this time. We really hope that changes in the future and again, sorry this isn't an answer that feels good to receive. I wish it were different!

As much as suggested player solutions are given in good faith, it's not in good service to you or us to explain why each theory or suggestion can't be applied. Just please know that our teams work really hard and if it were that easy, we'd have done it. It's just not. Sorry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast