Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please let us post on our own wall again, as well as non-neighbors walls!

New Resident

How do we get new neighbors?

Let us post to other walls. Only way to get new neighbors!!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-26-21 at 06:58 PM. Reason: post moved from own thread to the existing thread. No PM sent. Actioned by SpiritWind, Forum Mod. 27 July

New Resident

Unable to post on a wall that's not a neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes, it is. Unable to share the details for security reasons but please be aware we are being honest.
    How can you ask someone to be a neighbor if you can't post on their wall? New players won't be able to post on anyones wall since they will not have any neighbors. This does not make any sense at all. If this is a security issue then you would have to do it on every game you have not just Farm Story. I think you want to phase it out. Just be honest about it. You are censoring us.
    We need to be able to post on other walls. Please fix this.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel7777 View Post
    How can you ask someone to be a neighbor if you can't post on their wall? New players won't be able to post on anyones wall since they will not have any neighbors. This does not make any sense at all. If this is a security issue then you would have to do it on every game you have not just Farm Story. I think you want to phase it out. Just be honest about it. You are censoring us.
    We need to be able to post on other walls. Please fix this.
    I'm sorry, we can't comment on the issue further other than to inform you that it's exclusive to Farm Story 1 and none of the speculation exhibited on the forum is true or accurate.

- Players may add trusted players as their neighbors to enable wall to wall communication.
    - Players may post their ID on their own wall or include it in their messages on their friend's walls if they'd like to share their ID publicly with visitors.
    - Players may remove a neighbor to prevent unwanted contact from another player they've already added.
    - Players may use the Add Me forums to find new friends.

There are many creative options that exist that can be harmonized alongside these changes. We will not be reverting the changes.

At least TL didn't completely forget Farm 1 and still supporting the game
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 10-30-21 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry, we can't comment on the issue further other than to inform you that it's exclusive to Farm Story 1 and none of the speculation exhibited on the forum is true or accurate.

- Players may add trusted players as their neighbors to enable wall to wall communication.
    - Players may post their ID on their own wall or include it in their messages on their friend's walls if they'd like to share their ID publicly with visitors.
    - Players may remove a neighbor to prevent unwanted contact from another player they've already added.
    - Players may use the Add Me forums to find new friends.

There are many creative options that exist that can be harmonized alongside these changes. We will not be reverting the changes.
    If this new restriction means that Storm8 didn't abandon Farm story 1 and will bring back all previous limited/seasonal items permanently to the game and have regular updates, probably most players can live with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12