Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

ONGOING ISSUE: Goal Prizes Re-Locking after Goal Completion

Moderator Note

Hello all,

This thread is regarding the following bug: goal prizes (appliances, recipes, and floor decor) are re-locking after players worked to unlock them during a goal.

This issue has been flagged over to the team for investigation. Any updates regarding this bug will be posted to this thread as and when they are received.

• The earliest known goal this started with is the Savory Subs 5-Day Goal which started July 15, 2021.

• If you have been affected by this issue, please first file a ticket with Storm8 Support. This helps the team record and track this issue further and more accurately.

If you can, please include your operating system (whether you play on Android or iOS); what version of the operating system you are playing on; and what version and version number of Restaurant Story you were playing when this bug occurred in your Support request. Screenshots of this issue (example: the appliance/recipe is locked, but you have the recipe served on a counter, or the appliance displayed in your restaurant; or the floor decor is present in your restaurant but locked in your menu) are also encouraged.

NOTE: Discussing Support Tickets is against forum rules. Any posts on this thread regarding Support actions or responses, or ticket numbers, will be moderated. However, you can continue discussing the issue and how it has affected you in this thread (see below).

• Support may sometimes close your ticket - this does NOT mean the issue is being ignored. Please note the following:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
      When a ticket is closed, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.

• Discussion of this issue (including its effects on your game/gameplay, attempted workarounds, and possible solutions, if any) is encouraged on this thread. You may also post screenshots of this issue here as well. How To Post A Photo On The Forums

• If you are uncomfortable posting on the thread, you may PM a mod so we can privately forward information to the report for the team.

Thank you for any information you can provide, and for your patience while the team looks into this.

--Mod Pixie
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-14-21 at 11:05 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Took away recipes from goals that I was working on

What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!

Missing Goal Items and Recipes from Completed Goals

I am missing all my goal items and recipes from my previous completed goals! Starry start goal and Warm and Fuzzy goal.i had 4 overnight ovens from Starry Start I stored 2 and now those are missing. Additionally the appliance tab shows the goal ovens as locked but the other 2 are still displayed in my restaurant. Recipes are missing and locked on appliances as well. Goal items show as locked in deco tab even though they are currently displayed in my restaurant. Afraid to store anything else now. What is going on? Does anyone else have this issue?

Please contact support using the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Same happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!
    Same happened to me but with the Starry Goal! I completed Starry goal but 4 recipes are missing now and I can't cook them again! Celestial Confit and Dreamy Tacos on Overnight Oven and Sea Dream Paella and Night Rice Salad on Starshine Stove. They made it look like I never cooked them at all and they are all locked on appliances! I did cook these recipes and I finished the Starry goal! The goal prizes are currently displayed in my restaurant but they show unavailable for purchase and locked within deco tab! Afraid to store them now! Maybe I'm not the only one here. Are your goal prizes missing or locked too?

New Resident
    I have the same issue. I just emailed them today. Were your problems with the game resolved?

Rhino Keeper

You've done it to me again!! Beyond furious

Ok now I extremely angry! You have taken away my progress now on all YELLOW SCHOOL BUS goals which I had completed and was working on mastering all recipes! You've also locked each Yellow School Bus stove/oven! I have screenshots of proof of THEFT if someone could tell me how to post! Also, DO NOT TELL ME TO OPEN A TICKET because this has happened before and to date they have DONE NOTHING! I've submitted two tickets on the last one they took away my progress and recipes! That was months ago and NOTHING i also noticed they've locked other ovens/stoves that i had unlocked. WHY? WHY are you taking my stuff away? I've spent real money on this game and this is theft! I'm so angry it's not even funny now! Please fix this!

Oh no! Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They'll be able to help.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't work creating a ticket! This happened a couple of months ago and I created two tickets and I'm STILL WAITING! They do NOT answer tickets!! Any other advice that will actually work??

Unfortunately, you will need to continue with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to address issues in your game. The game was previously unsupported, but is now. Please make sure you fill out the ticket form as completely as possible. Thanks.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-13-21 at 12:02 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast