Thread: Took away recipes from goals that I was working on

Rhino Keeper

Took away recipes from goals that I was working on

What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    What the heck storm8??? I completed the all goals that had the mushroom pepper sub and meatball sub and was finishing up cooking the recipes when you took them away! You made it look like I only completed goal to cook first recipe! You can find the other in my restaurant waiting to be served! Now it shows I have only opened the first recipe! Can you give me BACK AMY RECIPES and place them to where they were completed! Not very fair of you to take away progress on goals!! Shame!!
    Sorry this happened to you but the forum can't help with this one - you need to open a ticket with the Support Staff (here).

If you have any further issues with the matter, I recommend either posting in the RS Bugs Forum (here) or PMing a Mod. Good luck!

Same happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    Same happened to me but with the Starry Goal! I completed Starry goal but 4 recipes are missing now and I can't cook them again! Celestial Confit and Dreamy Tacos on Overnight Oven and Sea Dream Paella and Night Rice Salad on Starshine Stove. They made it look like I never cooked them at all and they are all locked on appliances! I did cook these recipes and I finished the Starry goal! The goal prizes are currently displayed in my restaurant but they show unavailable for purchase and locked within deco tab! Afraid to store them now! Maybe I'm not the only one here. Are your goal prizes missing or locked too?

Rhino Keeper
    They did it again with yellow school bus event! Everything is locked!

Please contact support using the link in my signature! Thanks!

(Moving to Bugs and Issues forum)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link