Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Starry Start - 2021 Jul. 20 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I too have trouble getting parts from neighbors. Quite frustrating cause I know the neighbors are active

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Am I the only one with problems with receiving parts?

Since a week or so I do not get the full 20 from my neighbors from which I know theyre active.
    I'm having trouble with the food being prepared... it's not saving properly. Thinking of giving up on this goal. The rewards for this goal aren't great anyways.

Rhino Keeper
    There should have been at least an hour left of the goal and the time expired. Anyone notice that?

Completed this Starry goal and missing all my goal prize items and recipes now! I stored 2 overnight ovens and then noticed my Celestial Confit and Dreamy Tacos are now missing! They are locked within recipe tab so I am unable to cook them again! Same with the Sea Dream Paella and Night Rice Salad on Starshine Stove! Goal prizes are locked in deco tab and can't purchase another of each even though I COMPLETED this goal and items are currently displayed in my restaurant! Take a look! CAN'T STORE THE GOAL PRIZES EITHER! DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ELSE TO BE MISSING LIKE MY 2 OVERNIGHT OVENS! EVERYONE Check both your appliances and your goal prizes they might be missing TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by sweettreatsbakery View Post
    Completed this Starry goal and missing all my goal prize items and recipes now! I stored 2 overnight ovens and then noticed my Celestial Confit and Dreamy Tacos are now missing! They are locked within recipe tab so I am unable to cook them again! Same with the Sea Dream Paella and Night Rice Salad on Starshine Stove! Goal prizes are locked in deco tab and can't purchase another of each even though I COMPLETED this goal and items are currently displayed in my restaurant! Take a look! CAN'T STORE THE GOAL PRIZES EITHER! DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ELSE TO BE MISSING LIKE MY 2 OVERNIGHT OVENS! EVERYONE Check both your appliances and your goal prizes they might be missing TOO!
    Please contact support. Link is in my signature!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12