Thread: Goal progress set back !!!

New Resident

Goal progress set back !!!

I was almost done with the strawberry cheesecake/pool pie goal and this morning most of my progress was gone. WTF ????

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Radgrrl2 View Post
    I was almost done with the strawberry cheesecake/pool pie goal and this morning most of my progress was gone. WTF ????
    Is anyone ever going to answer ??? It happened again today ! I was on the last part of the goal with the pastel oven. I was doing the rosebud cupcakes or whatever they are with like 4 days left and now it's gone ! What the **** ?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Radgrrl2 View Post
    Is anyone ever going to answer ??? It happened again today ! I was on the last part of the goal with the pastel oven. I was doing the rosebud cupcakes or whatever they are with like 4 days left and now it's gone ! What the **** ?!?
    Sorry for the delayed response. It sounds like you're having sync issues which basically means that your device isn't uploading your progress to the S8 servers properly before disconnecting so it forgets your progress. You could try to force a sync by loading the community page of your menu or posting/deleting a message from your wall before you close your game which may help. Sadly, there is no absolute fix for the issue that I'm aware of. You can also check the BS Game Guide section on the issue that may offer more help.

As for the goal, it ended on Thursday at 5pm EDT/ 2pm PDT, if your goal ended sooner than that you'll have to Open a Support ticket with the team here. It can be difficult to tell exactly when the goals will end from in the game sometimes so if you're ever unsure you can always check the current goal thread which has the times listed at the top in red.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post in the BS Help Me thread here. Hope this helps!