Thread: New neighbors quitting?

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy New neighbors quitting?

Why is it, everytime I add new neighbors. Within two weeks they?ve quit playing? They either have just left without saying anything. Or they have had spoiled food for weeks on end. It?s mainly level 30 and below that do this. I give them a chance as people have done that for me, when I first started ten years ago. I mean, I get that people have lives but still???..Am I the only one? Lmk thanks

Rhino Keeper
    You?re not the only one, I?ve added new NBRS to be nice in the past but I don?t add anyone below level 50. Now I just add those who are goal players/gift basics in between goals.

It?s difficult to maintain the rhythm of completing all the goals in a month especially the 15 days goals which is normally two per month.

No you?re not it happens to me too. I try to be nice and add people but end up with 200 neighbors and can?t get anyone to send gift parts to make more than two ovens the whole goal. It?s frustrating I?m glad I?m not the only one who has this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I only add 1-2 newbies at a time because they almost always quit and I cannot be bothered to check every single day to see if they are all still playing.

Like you, I remember how hard it was to get decent neighbors, so I always have one or two newbies.

My neighbor list levels are like this:

New Resident
    Ahaha I feel you! However, I still welcome the newbies, even though they bail halfway heh

Rhino Keeper
    Those people only start playing to get gems in other games. When they get to a certain (low) level they abandon the game. For this reason I don’t add anyone just starting out.

Farm Supplier
    Since it seems like most of the people with this problem do goals, which I do most (not all) of them, I would love for any of you to be neighbors. X4A2 is my handle to add. Sundae Doughnuts is the bakery name. I gift most days when there is a goal, including all the way through the second appliance. I don't usually tip but may occasionally tip back, typically posting on wall if so. If I skip a goal, that's usually posted on my wall, but I still try to send occasional part goals even if I am checking the game less. I usually skip Xmas goals FYI, though usually do side goals. Leave a post on my board if you invite me to be your neighbor! Thanks 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by X4a2 View Post
    Since it seems like most of the people with this problem do goals, which I do most (not all) of them, I would love for any of you to be neighbors. X4A2 is my handle to add. Sundae Doughnuts is the bakery name. I gift most days when there is a goal, including all the way through the second appliance. I don't usually tip but may occasionally tip back, typically posting on wall if so. If I skip a goal, that's usually posted on my wall, but I still try to send occasional part goals even if I am checking the game less. I usually skip Xmas goals FYI, though usually do side goals. Leave a post on my board if you invite me to be your neighbor! Thanks ��
    If you're looking for new neighbors, I recommend checking out the BS Add Me Forum.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, Annira! I liked this thread in particular because it is for people like me who have lost neighbors over and over. That has happened to me more commonly in BS than in RS, where I just used the general neighbor thread and more people seem to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you're looking for new neighbors, I recommend checking out the BS Add Me Forum.