Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Rising Sky - 2021 Jul. 15 (15 Days)

Really hate this game more than ever.

hey Stormie are u really kidding with us ?? again fountain ?? u cud have gave us 65 gems as a reward but not this glove fountain .. tired of fountains.. its a joking fountain story
    now .. this time u have globe fountain next time will be fountain in JUPITER 😒😒😒

i mean the side goal is pretty nice but y do we always get fountains ;-; cmon i was expecting a btr goal prize tho

Rhino Keeper

3 recipies of 1st Oven

I shall do side goal, just for pool pie, loved it

New Resident
    OMG!!!!!!! More freaking fountains?!?!?!! Come on. This is getting ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

3 recipies of 1st Oven

I really like the first recipe (the middle one) but the other two looks so basic. But I like that it is not on flat tray! also, another fountain? ugh.
    Last edited by pearl0607; 07-16-21 at 04:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper

3 recipies of 1st Oven

OMG, is one of those not-tiny food?!

🎶Could it be? Yes, it could. Usually, it,s tiny food. But not tonight!🎶

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pool pie and don?t know how I missed getting it the first time around. Wish it could stay.

Rhino Keeper
    fountains again here in Europe a disaster is going on ... in the Netherlands, Belgium' and Germany ... houses overflowing, a lot dead and missing people
    And then you see this stupid worldfountain, couldn't be more inappropriate

Nightclub Owner
    *snip*
    Wow, first time in a while that I like all three recipes from the first appliance, I'm shocked! My only complaint is a small one - I wish the recipes had a splash of any other color in them. The goal items are so colorful, I would've liked to see some of those pulled into the recipes as well.

As for the goal itself....

It's sort of middle-of-the-road for me; I like that all of the items are clearly connected to each other but they'll still work well with other, older goal items (like the June 2016 sun goal and the 2017 Around The World goal). The decos are nice and bright which will work well for various themes but since I'm not a fan of Summer myself, I probably won't use them all together.

My favorite items are the wall deco and the flower, easily. The wall deco is so vibrant and I think it's great that it sits lower on the wall instead of right at the top like most others. The Sunny Flower is adorable and can see myself using it a lot going forward.

The main prize: I think it's pretty, if a bit plain, but mostly I'm relieved it doesn't have a bunch of characters around it or grass under it! Fountains, in general, are usually one of my favorite items but the team could stand to mix it up a bit when offering them as prizes. Maybe try to alternate the goals in a way so it's not so similar themes/prizes aren't altogether?

The real winner in this goal for me is the Side Goal. I'm pleased to see the Glady Fountain on offer (tried to get it in box sales for years) and I'm thrilled that they brought back the Pool Pie! It would be so great if the team would continue this theme going forward and relist more removed recipes via goals.

Fashion Designer
    really wish they won't remove the pool pie later just let us keep the recipe please it's not like they're losing anything by it, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast