Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Rising Sky - 2021 Jul. 15 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    really wish they won't remove the pool pie later just let us keep the recipe please it's not like they're losing anything by it, right?
    I just finished the side goal and the recipe is still showing on my oven which was a pleasant surprise. Fingers crossed it stays after the goal ends!

New Resident
    Please, I?m begging you?. NO MORE FOUNTAINS!!!! It?s enough already.

Keep people happy by having more sales on decorations and expansions.

And bring back the Gem Dispenser for a limited time. I have been playing this game for years, and seem to have missed out on one.

Wowww... Hey stormie, let?s have a little chat. Cmon take a seat move closer. 😔 Look, I think you?re burnt out, you put out too many apps and now you?re spread too thin. Maybe you don?t have enough time to pay attention to all your forums but nobody is happy anymore and we all know you aren?t trying...

EVERYONE loved the goal with the pink tree. Everyone had it and uses it and all the other items too. We want goals that look good together and make sense. So we know you can do it.. So..

ENOUGH FREAKIN LAME GOAL REPEATS AND PUTTING GARBAGE IMAGES STITCHED TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU DONT FEEL LIKE BEING CREATIVE. YOU ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY AND WE ARENT GOING TO PAY FOR STUPID GOALS!!

Thanks buddy, good talk.👍

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1651989]Wow, first time in a while that I like all three recipes from the first appliance, I'm shocked! My only complaint is a small one - I wish the recipes had a splash of any other color in them. The goal items are so colorful, I would've liked to see some of those pulled into the recipes as well.

....... HERE YOU ARE

Nightclub Owner
    [QUOTE=sohini4;1652052]
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Wow, first time in a while that I like all three recipes from the first appliance, I'm shocked! My only complaint is a small one - I wish the recipes had a splash of any other color in them. The goal items are so colorful, I would've liked to see some of those pulled into the recipes as well.

....... HERE YOU ARE
    LOL, that's excellent! It's honestly, very close to what I was imagining.

Executive Chef
    Those recipes looks good nice and colorful. I have noticed it’s usually the second appliance have the better recipes. But not all the time. Anyway, finished the side goal and I still have Pool Pie recipe.

Another horrible fountain

Rhino Keeper
    I’m very happy that there are no recipes on tiny plates. I won’t try to hide these.

Rhino Keeper
    When was the pool pie and what appliance? Originally
    Last edited by tatermaters; 07-18-21 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Add

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    When was the pool pie and what appliance? Originally
    It was always a Basic Oven recipe, it was released in July 2012 for the World Games edition and goals but later removed.

And not to self promote but... you can find details for every recipe in the CookBook and Recipe Guide including release dates, level requirements and photos (link in my signature below).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast