Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Why don?t royal cows work? I have but a couple of normal cows because I switched them out for royal cows. Please fix this S8, this makes no sense
    I agree it makes no sense. S8 , please fix this. All cows should give drops for this event! Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Attachment 60060Attachment 60061
    Armoured seahorse 8h collection time, rare drop from adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Armored Sea Horse - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A sturdy horse, adorned with waterproof armor. Pet it for a chance at Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Jewels, or Pearls!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Black Pearls, Cursed Pearls
    Events: The Sunken Kingdom - July 2021
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112484
    do we know anything about the second seahorse pictured in the teaser screens, the purple one? Where to get it, and what it drops?

Executive Chef
    First drop from Armored Sea Horse was 60 coins. Hope this improves. Special items such as this, and the Mysterious Man, should have better drops.

Executive Chef
    The artistry on the items in this event is remarkable. Every item is so intricate and the colors are stunning. The Atlantian Castle Level 3 is gorgeous. The features on the Atlantian Warrior and Queen Samera are very detailed. The corals are lovely as well. Kudos to S8!

I like the animation and having more water type stuff.
    Just wish the animals we need to hunt didn?t magically disappear at the beginning of an event. I just spent 80 energy ?and got 1 skunkupine.
    Yes I used the energy on stuff I needed anyway. Yes I will get the animals eventually. It is just sooo annoying. The troll camps are going to be the bottleneck anyway so why do this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goal and prize info hasn't been provided as yet. Should hopefully have it in the morning...

And I agree with you Stymie, the items and colours are gorgeous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    where to find Skunkupines ?

Coral Bed, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Cloudberry Bush, Iceland Poppy Patch, Red Trillium, Rocket Larkspur, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Auranticum Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Iceland Poppy Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Penstemon Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Corn, Fellora Blossom, Gingerbloom, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Aspen Tree, Patch of Tall Grass, Skunkupine Trap, Fire Fox, Pepe le Skunkupine, Shih Tzu, Lair of Beasts
    The coral reef spawns skunupines. No need to waste energy searching for skunkupine.

COWS: drop rate is abysmal. 30 cows, 2 flowers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The coral reef spawns skunupines. No need to waste energy searching for skunkupine.

COWS: drop rate is abysmal. 30 cows, 2 flowers.
    And thank goodness that the Skunkupines are only 3 hits to defeat with a return of 1 or 2 energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    I agree it makes no sense. S8 , please fix this. All cows should give drops for this event! Thanks.
    Black & White Cows do drop Lilies , Royal not
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I glanced at ShibuyaCloth’s table on the first page and I swear my heart stopped for a second when I saw “2323” before realizing that it was meant to be “23 23”

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast