Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The grand coral bed is so pretty and detailed! I wish it was 2x2 so we could see the marine life in the bubbles. Too nice to chop, I would buy as decoration if 2x2.

I am guessing Atrium crafts are 1x1 as this event has items that are generally small, yet beautiful detail! Does anyone have intel yet on the atrium Atlantian pillar or throne sizes?

Rhino Keeper
    On leveling up the castle to level 3:

Make way, make way! Queen Samera approaches.
    May I present, Queen Samera, daughter of Tristane, controller of the tides.
    I wish to speak to the ruler of this realm. Where are they, Child?
    It’s me. I am the ruler.
    You? You’re the ruler? Oh, how delightful!
    I have not seen a youthful and bright ruler such as yourself in eons.
    I am sure we would have much to learn from each other.
    But our relations can not remain jovial, I am afraid.
    If you continue to sneak into my realm as you have, the consequences will be dire.
    As it is now, my men will not stop until they retrieve those ocean jewels.
    The pearls? You want the pearls back?
    Not the pearls, Child. The jewels. The royal gemstones you took.
    I didn’t!
    Well, someone in your realm did.
    And if you wish to have peace, I suggest you return them at once.
    The ocean will show you and your friends no mercy until you acquiesce.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Was just going to post this, but you beat me to it. We should strive to call the ?regular? cows Holsteins to avoid confusion in the future. I?m sure most of us are familiar with this breed of dairy cow.

As an aside, when I see ?black and whites,? I think cop cars, as some people used to call them that.
    I think of the classic black-and-white cookie! (Which would go great with milk from Holsteins.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I recommend doing the 4 hour toadstool forest adventure while gathering from the coral if you don't have enough supplies to send the event adventure. I've done it twice and received the troll camp item each time (and other supplies)...
    I just got Split Coconut (tree drop), Shroom Cap, Tide Tulip (rocket larkspur drop), Brine Lilies (cow drop) and Trollwater Twine (troll camp drop) from the 2 Hour Toadstool Forest adventure.
    The adventure only costs 10 Water, 1 Breaded Fish and 10000 Coins.
    I can't recommend it enough!
    Get some adventures in, just in case S8 changes this on Monday. (and save your precious Angler fish for later)
    Good luck everyone! And again, thank you so much for the tip Teika!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I agree 100% we were misled on the mysterious man. I bought two because it said it dropped event items but it doesn't. I am always happy to get energy but the mysterious man needs to start dropping event items as promised
    My mysterious man doesn?t drop energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    My mysterious man doesn?t drop energy.
    He might like the dragons, rare drop of energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I did 2 more Toadstool Forest Adventures, and alas didn't get the Troll Camp drop (Trollwater Twine) again.
    But even a chance of getting it + getting a lot of other event resources in only 2 hours is just great.
    On my fourth trip to the Toadstool Forest now..

Edit, on my 4th visit I got the Trollwater Twine again! + all other drops (coconut, fish tail, glitter, tulip and lillies) a shroom cap and a Toadlette Soldier spawn (oops )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-18-21 at 05:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just got Split Coconut (tree drop), Shroom Cap, Tide Tulip (rocket larkspur drop), Brine Lilies (cow drop) and Trollwater Twine (troll camp drop) from the 2 Hour Toadstool Forest adventure.
    The adventure only costs 10 Water, 1 Breaded Fish and 10000 Coins.
    I can't recommend it enough!
    Get some adventures in, just in case S8 changes this on Monday. (and save your precious Angler fish for later)
    Good luck everyone! And again, thank you so much for the tip Teika!
    I was just coming to post this. Spend the next 28 hours sending short adventures for extra supplies.

Aside: 9 event adventures, 1 twine, 0 special prize.

Fashion Designer
    Ive been doing the 2hr Toadstool Forest adventure alot the last couple of days and can report that it does drop the special prize Armored Sea Horse!!

Wishing you all some luck before the drops change.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    The grand coral bed is so pretty and detailed! I wish it was 2x2 so we could see the marine life in the bubbles. Too nice to chop, I would buy as decoration if 2x2.

I am guessing Atrium crafts are 1x1 as this event has items that are generally small, yet beautiful detail! Does anyone have intel yet on the atrium Atlantian pillar or throne sizes?
    Just crafted Atlantian pillar so I am replying to my own question. It?s 1x1, deco only. Nice looking, colors are different than typical sea decos so it adds texture. Too small to see the detail. Wish it was 2x2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B853E07-AB86-4BE1-8CC3-A20545F09620.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	60091

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast