Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I recommend doing the 4 hour toadstool forest adventure while gathering from the coral if you don't have enough supplies to send the event adventure. I've done it twice and received the troll camp item each time (and other supplies)

I've successfully spawned the warrior from:
    Pond
    Mermaid pond
    Butterfly pond
    Swamp pond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I recommend doing the 4 hour toadstool forest adventure while gathering from the coral if you don't have enough supplies to send the event adventure. I've done it twice and received the troll camp item each time (and other supplies) ...
    That's good to know, thanks Teika!
    Hope S8 doesn't 'fix' this on Monday

Executive Chef
    The cow drop rate is abysmal.

I've had good luck using regular ponds and wells to spawn the warrior. We don't need to fight many, 16 or so plus 1 for every adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The drops from cows are really poor. Just check though that there isn't a monster hiding somewhere. Do you have your music on?
    I have 27 normal cows out and sometimes get 2 other times 4 or 5. It's about 1 in 10 usually. Special cows aren't spawning monsters at all.
    The skunks I have no problem with getting as they're everywhere it's the lilies that are the problem. The other events where we've had to collect from animals haven't been this much of a problem but if I'm not able to even upgrade to lvl 2 it becomes very concerning and makes it near enough impossible to finish at this rate unless you spend a lot of gems. I'll dig for more cows to hopefully get some but you know it's not a good start to an event if you can't get the basic items

I'm using about 20 cows and doing ok so far. The troll camp doesn't seem to want to cooperate too much though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    You're not alone. Drops from cows are dismal. ShibuyaCloth reported that black cows and white cows are dropping the brine lillies, but after multiple collections in my kingdom, only regular cows work so far - and even then the drop rate is quite low. Nothing from royal cows, black cows, white cows, gnome cows, cash cows, birthday cow, thankful cow, turkey cow, spring calves, uni-calf, etc
    ShibuyaCloth said the Black & White Cows, not the black cows and white cows, i.e. regular cows:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0420CBAF-BAA9-4C2D-B013-C48C78E6CBF7.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	60085

Executive Chef
    There were a few of you who asked earlier about the second seahorse. I posted my guess was that it was a reward for upgrading atlantian castle to level 6 and this is the confirmation of this.

Name:	FC46364A-D309-4D56-88DB-79926F214929.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	60089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ADB9279-2832-42A5-A177-9E4076DECB15.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	60090

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    It's not from the Faerie Chest but from completing the last goal.
    Attachment 60077
    wow thank you for this!!

edit: thanks zoroak as well!

I received 3 lilies from 15 black and white cows. No solid color cows. Is this what others are experiencing? To give folks an idea, I glanced at about 10 of my neighbors Atlantian castles and most had upgraded theirs to level 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    ShibuyaCloth said the Black & White Cows, not the black cows and white cows, i.e. regular cows:

Name:	0420CBAF-BAA9-4C2D-B013-C48C78E6CBF7.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	60085
    Of course! Yes the regular cows I'm referencing are black and white. I understood SC's statement (erroneously) as black cows and white cows - will update my post 👍🏾

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast