Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Has anybody managed to get a seahorse to drop after they’ve upgraded to level 6? 2 of my neighbours have at least 2 , and the poor little sparkly one I got for upgrading to level 6 is looking so lonely. I keep trying….and trying!
    I just got the Armored Sea Horse from a Toadstool Forest Adventure. Super happy with him!
    (my Atlantian Castle is upgraded to Level 6, but no Queen Samera yet, don't know if that matters though)
    I did do non-stop Toadstool Forest Adventures from the moment I found out about them, so it wasn't quick (but well worth it )

Good luck to everyone still trying to get one! There are still 6 days left, don't give up.
    Even if you don't need the event supplies anymore.. the cost of the Toadstool Forest Adventure is not high, so I think it's worth continuing.
    It doesn't cost a Golden Nugget each try at least.. we don't get this opportunity each event
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-23-21 at 06:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    For SW to add to info on first page.

Queen Samera has a 22h collection time, is a daily 4+ energy dropper, 88 gems to speed up, first collection for me was 5 energy.
    Atlantian warrior has a 30 min collection, 2 gems to speed up, drops are as on first page, black flagged for me.

I was lucky and had a second armoured seahorse drop from a traverse the desert sands adventure after upgrading atlantian castle to level 6. Atlantian castle upgrade materials are still dropping from adventures after castle has been upgraded to level 6 and in my case, even after getting Queen Samera.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-23-21 at 06:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody managed to get a seahorse to drop after they?ve upgraded to level 6? 2 of my neighbours have at least 2 , and the poor little sparkly one I got for upgrading to level 6 is looking so lonely. I keep trying?.and trying!
    I finally got him, so happy.

Executive Chef
    I finally got him, so happy.
    That's great! What adventure was it from?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    That's great! What adventure was it from?
    The toadstool one.

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed I can get a seahorse from the adventure I love collecting all the animals

Executive Chef
    Love the animation of Samera.
    Thanks for this lovely event S8!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2919.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	281.8 KB 
ID:	60169

Fashion Designer
    Storm please, please increase the size of the Warrior! He looks silly at half the Queen’s size!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Storm please, please increase the size of the Warrior! He looks silly at half the Queen’s size!
    I was coming to write exactly the same thing. The Warrior is minuscule. Definitely needs to be made larger. Thanks!

The team is aware of the size issue regarding the Atlantian Warrior and will be looking into it - thanks for the heads up!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!