Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm wondering where are the mindstones since we need to tap those sparkling mines for this goal as well! I've lost count how many times I've tapped those mines & not a single mindstone for The Council storyline.

Sorry, SW. Please delete. I went & posted in the Bugs Thread.
    I got a mindstone from a mine today, so either it is fixed or the drop rate is more random/lower than we originally estimated.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I don't even know the last time I got the adventure prize. I was ready to collect my second adventure when the quest popped up to do the quest and to my surprise and great happiness the get the seahorse was ticked off. In past events I have sent out dozens of adventures with zero luck and this time I got it before even knowing what it was
    Yay! So happy for you! It's about time!
    It seems a few other people also had adventures in progress, and reported getting event drops when finally collected.

One account is really unlucky this event, I gemmed the very first Troll Camp item to get through the initial event goals, and just now got the actual "First drop" that will allow me to get my building up to Level 2. I got 2 collections in yesterday, too, so that's 4 collections until the first drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I just collected from doing a regular adventure, and got event items. That's nice!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yay Galadraal I'm very happy you got the seahorse! And for others who have as well I've seen a couple of posts.

My castle is just level 2 also SofiaDeo. I'm hoping the drops will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got a mindstone from a mine today, so either it is fixed or the drop rate is more random/lower than we originally estimated.
    Good to hear! A little while ago I got 1 mindstone from one of my mines & 1 glitters jar from the other.

Also just checked the Bugs forum & S8 posted it's fixed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper

Skunkupines

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    where to find Skunkupines ?

Coral Bed, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Cloudberry Bush, Iceland Poppy Patch, Red Trillium, Rocket Larkspur, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Auranticum Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Iceland Poppy Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Penstemon Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Corn, Fellora Blossom, Gingerbloom, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Aspen Tree, Patch of Tall Grass, Skunkupine Trap, Fire Fox, Pepe le Skunkupine, Shih Tzu, Lair of Beasts
    Was getting ?beasts? on a regular, annoying basis collecting from the trees, coral bed and larkspur and the farm,?. Until I needed them, and now heaps of energy spent in all the same places for 1.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Attachment 60060Attachment 60061
    Armoured seahorse 8h collection time, rare drop from adventure.
    VERY rare, been on at least 5 adventures & still not got one. Drop rates for angler fish also abysmal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Armored Sea Horse was 60 coins. Hope this improves. Special items such as this, and the Mysterious Man, should have better drops.
    I agree 100% we were misled on the mysterious man. I bought two because it said it dropped event items but it doesn't. I am always happy to get energy but the mysterious man needs to start dropping event items as promised

Fashion Designer
    You know the Baron did something greedy stealing coral for profit.

I wonder if the Atlantean King is enamored with Ivy and the outfits we are crafting is for her ;-) Ivy is usually front and center in these things.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goals and prize info now on page 1. Thanks.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast