Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Nice! I?ll be done early, too, but only because I bought the packages with the unlimited energy. I did that because I wanted to chop down aspen trees to work on my academy goal story line to make benediction brews; 50 is A LOT!
    I am doing the same thing - the unlimited energy really helped in getting those Aspen trees chopped, but I spent so much time on them that I ended up with about 45 extra split coconuts and still short about 100 pearls. Doh!

Do we need to make 50 benediction brews at some point?!? Right now my goal is just 15.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I am doing the same thing - the unlimited energy really helped in getting those Aspen trees chopped, but I spent so much time on them that I ended up with about 45 extra split coconuts and still short about 100 pearls. Doh!

Do we need to make 50 benediction brews at some point?!? Right now my goal is just 15.
    Yes, and then another 45 after that as well
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Ok, well this makes me want to swear, but that is forbidden in this forum, so I will restrain myself. Maybe I'll just go scream into a pillow.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I got the seahorse today from a regular day adventure. When I went to put him out, I realized that I already had one from another adventure and didn?t realize it. Today?s was either from the cave one or the desert one; I can?t remember which!
    Wow, that's super lucky, congratulations!

by the way, watch your item collections because my aunt just chopping the things for pearls and she says she counted 15 but the game only said she had 5 ........ it's not the first time shes complained of that during this event ......
    Last edited by ethan1brothers; 07-22-21 at 02:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait we can get the special sea horse doing any adventure or has this been fixed now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Sorry, but I think at one point I needed another 70 benediction brews at one time?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you want to discuss benediction brews, please go to the Academy thread as posts are off topic in this thread and further ones will be removed to avoid confusion about the actual requirements of this event. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody managed to get a seahorse to drop after they’ve upgraded to level 6? 2 of my neighbours have at least 2 , and the poor little sparkly one I got for upgrading to level 6 is looking so lonely. I keep trying….and trying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Has anybody managed to get a seahorse to drop after they?ve upgraded to level 6? 2 of my neighbours have at least 2 , and the poor little sparkly one I got for upgrading to level 6 is looking so lonely. I keep trying?.and trying!
    My "unlucky" account (regarding Troll Camp drops) got one before the final upgrade a few hours ago. I am still trying on the others....who made Level 6 yesterday. SMH
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx