Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I guess I didn?t think of him as a pond substitute. He is smaller, so takes up fewer spaces, but he also takes longer to collect from, and the ?boost? or whatever we get from the Tablet of Tabernaum to increase pond collections wouldn?t apply to him. I just thought of him as a nice looking deco that I can collect from when I have sufficient energy and skip when I don?t. He also drops fur, per the info on page 1.
    You're right, I didn't check the prize description.
    Let me just say I wish he was a pond/ well in disguise, or just deco only (no drops)
    With the current drops, and the ugly yellow arrow hanging over his head, I don't know if I'm keeping him out.
    I really really would have loved a decent water dropper with alternate art, but I just tried him again and got 1 water...
    I want more men in my Realm, but S8 doesn't make it easy this way..

Rhino Keeper
    Man, no luck in my kingdom. Over 12 adventures and no armored sea horse. I don?t remember having to go on this many adventures before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Man, no luck in my kingdom. Over 12 adventures and no armored sea horse. I don?t remember having to go on this many adventures before.
    I did the Toadstool adventure constantly for a good week or so to get mine. 4-5 (or more) adventures daily. One account was lucky & I got it before I even got my castle to Level 6.

If you've always gotten an Adventure prize with 12 or less Adventures, you are very lucky!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-28-21 at 05:35 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I did the Toadstool adventure constantly for a good week or so to get mine. 4-5 (or more) adventures daily. One account was lucky & I got it before I even got my castle to Level 6.

If you've always gotten an Adventure prize with 12 or less Adventures, you are very lucky!
    Maybe I have been lucky before. Wish I?d seen the tip about the Toadstool adventure sooner, I?ve been doing the official adventure & using gold Nuggets. We?ll maybe I can get one last adventure in before time is up.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Quote Originally Posted by ronjar82 View Post

with the current drops, and the ugly yellow arrow hanging over his head, i don't know if i'm keeping him out.

I want more men in my realm, but s8 doesn't make it easy
    lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

Agreed - I was always completing the adventures for this type of event in hopes of getting whatever coveted prize was available. Added Castle to my ‘game collection’ and after YEARS of play, have gotten exactly ONE of these adventure prizes during an event. Wishing you luck in this one, I’ll be chopping for more Angler Fish in between tree chopping to make more Benediction Brews until the bitter end LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Not going to finish this event...at 25 every two hours I would need another 8 hours. Levelled up days ago, but at only 25 per tap its way too slow to get there in time. Too slow Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Not going to finish this event...at 25 every two hours I would need another 8 hours. Levelled up days ago, but at only 25 per tap its way too slow to get there in time. Too slow Storm8.
    You can do it! It only costs 4 gems to speed up the collection, and the prize is totally worth it!!
    I got Queen Samera on 2 accounts and wish I could have gotten her on my others as she keeps giving me energy as well as the other drops. Hopefully you see this in time and have a few gems on hand to speed up collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    You can do it! It only costs 4 gems to speed up the collection, and the prize is totally worth it!!
    I got Queen Samera on 2 accounts and wish I could have gotten her on my others as she keeps giving me energy as well as the other drops. Hopefully you see this in time and have a few gems on hand to speed up collections.
    Sorry, thanks for the advice, but I missed it. Had to go out and run some errands. Thanks again though

New Resident
    Has anyone figured out how to complete the Conclusion Goal?