Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Just crafted Atlantian pillar so I am replying to my own question. It?s 1x1, deco only. Nice looking, colors are different than typical sea decos so it adds texture. Too small to see the detail. Wish it was 2x2.
    Attachment 60091
    They can make it bigger, but still keep it 1x1. Looks awfully small indeed. Thanks for sharing info + picture!

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Ive been doing the 2hr Toadstool Forest adventure alot the last couple of days and can report that it does drop the special prize Armored Sea Horse!!

Wishing you all some luck before the drops change.
    That's amazing new, thanks for sharing! (and congrats )

Rhino Keeper
    The grand coral bed is so pretty and detailed! I wish it was 2x2 so we could see the marine life in the bubbles. Too nice to chop, I would buy as decoration if 2x2.
    I feel the same! I was going to buy it as deco but then found out it's a 1x1 and decided against it. Would be great if ever sold as a 2x2 deco along another sea life theme!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just got Split Coconut (tree drop), Shroom Cap, Tide Tulip (rocket larkspur drop), Brine Lilies (cow drop) and Trollwater Twine (troll camp drop) from the 2 Hour Toadstool Forest adventure.
    The adventure only costs 10 Water, 1 Breaded Fish and 10000 Coins.
    I can't recommend it enough!
    Get some adventures in, just in case S8 changes this on Monday. (and save your precious Angler fish for later)
    Good luck everyone! And again, thank you so much for the tip Teika!
    thank you this has been sooo helpful and hopefully will cut down on the time wasted ........

is there any other place to get angler fish? cause our drops are horrible ......?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    is there any other place to get angler fish? cause our drops are horrible ......?
    Nope, I get 1 Angler for 2 Coral Bed. Sometimes a little bit better.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think of the classic black-and-white cookie! (Which would go great with milk from Holsteins.)
    "Oreo cow" would be faster to type out than "Holstein" or "Black & White" or "Standard" or "Regular"

My Purple Cow has dropped a few. None of the other specialty/royals have. I have 17 oreo cows in each account, and can usually get 2 lilies from each collection, even on the "unlucky" account that is having awful Troll Camp drops.

Before you ask "why 17?".......I had a random number of oreo cows ranging from 11-17 through my various accounts. I noticed the 17 count collections were giving 2 lilies each round. So I added extras to the others early in the event
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Just crafted Atlantian pillar so I am replying to my own question. It?s 1x1, deco only. Nice looking, colors are different than typical sea decos so it adds texture. Too small to see the detail. Wish it was 2x2.
    Attachment 60091
    Just crafted the Atlantian Throne. It is also 1X1, deco only, and fairly small.
    The back of the card reads: The rightful heir to the sea kingdom shall sit upon this seat!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-19-21 at 01:08 AM.

For the Rusty Trident is there a way to spawn the Fin Warrior for them without using all the gems for the traps? I have not found a way yet and when I click go on the task it automatically just brings me to the trap by gem option but I do not want to have to spend all my gems for the rusty tridents!

Quote Originally Posted by purplestars23 View Post
    For the Rusty Trident is there a way to spawn the Fin Warrior for them without using all the gems for the traps? I have not found a way yet and when I click go on the task it automatically just brings me to the trap by gem option but I do not want to have to spend all my gems for the rusty tridents!
    Ponds! they spawn from ponds!

Fashion Designer
    The drops for the Armored Sea horse were different for me to whats on page 1…

1st collection: Horse hair, Water, Carrots, Fish & Aquanther Scales
    2nd: Horse hair, Water, Black Pearl
    Last edited by jtm101; 07-19-21 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Added 2nd collection
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast