Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I did at LEAST 10 or more of the event adventure. No special drop. I did TWO toadstool adventures, got the drop in the second one. (I did gem speed both out of curiosity what drops I?d get, the toadstool adventure gave me MUCH better returns). Thank you forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchid17 View Post
    Ponds! they spawn from ponds!
    And wells!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I did at LEAST 10 or more of the event adventure. No special drop. I did TWO toadstool adventures, got the drop in the second one. (I did gem speed both out of curiosity what drops I?d get, the toadstool adventure gave me MUCH better returns). Thank you forum!
    Oh the power of the forum! However I got 9 Toadstool adv in without anything special, so I come here for some mojo myself

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    "Oreo cow" would be faster to type out than "Holstein" or "Black & White" or "Standard" or "Regular"

My Purple Cow has dropped a few. None of the other specialty/royals have. I have 17 oreo cows in each account, and can usually get 2 lilies from each collection, even on the "unlucky" account that is having awful Troll Camp drops.

Before you ask "why 17?".......I had a random number of oreo cows ranging from 11-17 through my various accounts. I noticed the 17 count collections were giving 2 lilies each round. So I added extras to the others early in the event
    Just so that you know, there is a ?true? Oreo cow. A Scottish breed called the Belted Galloway. Black with a white band around the middle.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    DeeDeeBird70, that is very cool to know about the Belted Galloway cow. I hadn't seen one before.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    The drops for the Armored Sea horse were different for me to whats on page 1?

1st collection: Horse hair, Water, Carrots, Fish & Aquanther Scales
    2nd: Horse hair, Water, Black Pearl
    There are two different listings for drops,

The photo of the card in post #3 shows drops to be: Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Black Pearls, Cursed Pearls

But the list in Spiritwind's post #2 says: Armored Sea Horse - aquanther scales, black pearls, carrots, coal, horse hair, earth wisp, fish, jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales, seaweed, sugar, water, white pearl

So maybe the players who have it could continue to post their drops. I really hope cursed pearls are a drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Just so that you know, there is a ?true? Oreo cow. A Scottish breed called the Belted Galloway. Black with a white band around the middle.
    How fun! Ima go Google it.... but oreo is still quicker for me to type than b&w, even (no shifting) lolol

Since the first few event days, not so many resets. I haven't lost any troll camp drops (when they occur).
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the 4 hour fishing quests/adventures also give items needed for the event??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Does anyone know if the 4 hour fishing quests/adventures also give items needed for the event??
    I think that was a good glitch and it has been fixed. I collected from adventures yesterday and got no event related items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I think that was a good glitch and it has been fixed. I collected from adventures yesterday and got no event related items.
    My Toadstool Forest Adventures do still drop event items. I've been doing them non-stop. No Sea Horse yet though..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My Toadstool Forest Adventures do still drop event items. I've been doing them non-stop. No Sea Horse yet though..
    How wonderful! I hope many people will be able to get the Sea Horse. The low collection time of that particular adventure is great. Good luck to you and everyone else participating in this event!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast