Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My Toadstool Forest Adventures do still drop event items. I've been doing them non-stop. No Sea Horse yet though..
    My toadstool adventures are also still dropping event material.

Executive Chef
    For everyone starting Goal 9 (the last Goal), make sure you do the Community visits as soon as possible.
    That way you finish the Goal/ event as soon as you upgrade you Atlantian Castle to Level 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    How wonderful! I hope many people will be able to get the Sea Horse. The low collection time of that particular adventure is great. Good luck to you and everyone else participating in this event!
    Thanks Stymie!
    Good luck to everyone, may many beautiful Armored Sea Horses find their way to your Realms

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Looking at the picture of the Atlantian Castle Level 6, I wonder if the jellyfish are animated. Fingers crossed!
    No animation
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-21-21 at 06:03 AM.

Get Fun Warrior without gems

Hi he appears for me when I collect from ponds a few times. I hope it works for you too. I hate using gems too.

Quote Originally Posted by purplestars23 View Post
    For the Rusty Trident is there a way to spawn the Fin Warrior for them without using all the gems for the traps? I have not found a way yet and when I click go on the task it automatically just brings me to the trap by gem option but I do not want to have to spend all my gems for the rusty tridents!

When we upgrade to level 6 is that it? Or will it continue asking us to craft more to upgrade again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsunflowers View Post
    When we upgrade to level 6 is that it? Or will it continue asking us to craft more to upgrade again?
    The upgrade to Level 6 is the last upgrade (see goal information on page 1, post #2)
    To get Queen Samera you'll have to continue collecting from your Atlantian Castle until you have 1000 Deep Sea Spears.

Executive Chef
    The adventure coding was a huge help. I only logged into the game a couple times on Monday but still managed to go on the toadstool adventure enough to be done today. My last shirt is crafting.

I spent the Sunday sending the 2 hour adventures, 2 or 3 on Monday and 3 more Tuesday. Once I only needed 3 more ropes, I stopped sending adventures.

Still no special adventure drop, but I'll gladly take being done with the building upgrade today 4+ days early. Now I can relax aiming to collect enough items to get the final prize.

Executive Chef
    For anyone wondering.. when you upgrade the Atlantian Castle to Level 6 and finish the last Goal, you can still go on the 'Explore the Deep Sea' Adventure.
    The Toadstool Forest Adventure also still drops event items

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Check your inventories. I found a Fin Soldier Trap.
    Ohhhh....I?ll check mine!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Ive been doing the 2hr Toadstool Forest adventure alot the last couple of days and can report that it does drop the special prize Armored Sea Horse!!

Wishing you all some luck before the drops change.
    I got the seahorse today from a regular day adventure. When I went to put him out, I realized that I already had one from another adventure and didn?t realize it. Today?s was either from the cave one or the desert one; I can?t remember which!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The adventure coding was a huge help. I only logged into the game a couple times on Monday but still managed to go on the toadstool adventure enough to be done today. My last shirt is crafting.

I spent the Sunday sending the 2 hour adventures, 2 or 3 on Monday and 3 more Tuesday. Once I only needed 3 more ropes, I stopped sending adventures.

Still no special adventure drop, but I'll gladly take being done with the building upgrade today 4+ days early. Now I can relax aiming to collect enough items to get the final prize.
    Nice! I?ll be done early, too, but only because I bought the packages with the unlimited energy. I did that because I wanted to chop down aspen trees to work on my academy goal story line to make benediction brews; 50 is A LOT!