Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Was getting ?beasts? on a regular, annoying basis collecting from the trees, coral bed and larkspur and the farm,?. Until I needed them, and now heaps of energy spent in all the same places for 1.
    I think the Coral Bed is the best place to spawn Skunkupines. We need a lot of Deep Sea Pearls anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I just collected from doing a regular adventure, and got event items. That's nice!
    Yes, I had that happen yesterday....very nice surprise

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So far my Black or Whites haven't dropped any, lucky you!
    Me too. Only drops are from regular cows at the rate of like 15%. On the positive side, both cows and coconut trees are spawning fangbeasts needed for the concurrently running Council goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Check your inventories. I found a Fin Soldier Trap.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble getting any drops from their cows? Three times I've collected from all my cows and I'm getting nothing whatsoever

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting any drops from their cows? Three times I've collected from all my cows and I'm getting nothing whatsoever
    The drops from cows are really poor. Just check though that there isn't a monster hiding somewhere. Do you have your music on?
    I have 27 normal cows out and sometimes get 2 other times 4 or 5. It's about 1 in 10 usually. Special cows aren't spawning monsters at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    You're not alone. Drop rates from cows are dismal. Only regular cows (black & white cows) are working in my kingdom so far - and even then the drop rate is quite low. In my kingdom, I have received nothing from royal cows, black cows, white cows, gnome cows, cash cows, birthday cow, thankful cow, turkey cow, spring calves, uni-calf, etc

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Black & White Cows do drop Lilies , Royal not
    Edit - ShibuyaCloth reported that black cows and white cows are also dropping the brine lillies, but at a lower drop ratio than regular cows.
    Last edited by maridadi; 07-17-21 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Correction

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think the Coral Bed is the best place to spawn Skunkupines. We need a lot of Deep Sea Pearls anyway.
    Quite true. We need 440 pearls. Chopped 50+ coral beds and spawned an average of one skunk/bed. At some stage, after getting all 44 fin tails needed to complete the upgrades, I had to pack a monster to finish chopping the rest of the beds.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to be a lot of glitches with this event....cows not spawning lilies, troll camp not dropping anything, mind stones not dropping for The Council main storyline. All for Queen Samera who drops a small amount of energy at best. Not sure why we bother sometimes...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I just noticed the Adventure Seahorse looks different than the one in the Splash Screens, which is the coloring/style I was longing for....How do you know the Splash Screen seahorse comes from a Faerie Chest? Is it a random drop? An intermediate prize? I confess I can't see the blackout out areas in the Community Event main screen very well.
    It's not from the Faerie Chest but from completing the last goal.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3F5CAE4-ACC9-44E5-81C6-006922031AC0.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	60077

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast