Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Castle Story 07/15: The Sunken Kingdom | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brokearms View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to complete the Conclusion Goal?
    Hi, welcome to the forum! That goal is always a way to show you completed the community event component by collecting the 1000 spears and placing the final 5th prize. The event is over now so the goal should either show as expired or disappeared.

Can someone help me with this. I did not complete the quest and am not sure how to get deep sea spears at this point. My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E1A6EFB1-CC10-43BA-B8D3-736E8F75D50A.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	60224

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, thanks for the question. As I wrote above, it should have disappeared once the event was over if you didn't reach the milestone. I'll let the team know and it should be gone in a few days.

Sunken kingdom: I only got to level 5 with the castle only because my Troll camp stopped dropping the twine when I had just 3 more deep sea shirts to make and 3 days to go - I was only getting 1 with every two or three collections. Very annoying! And now that part of the event is over I had the quest pop up to Welcome Queen Samera by collecting more deep sea spears. How can I do this when the level 5 castle no longer drops spears? I had earned enough to collect the community prise of 50 energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Sunken kingdom: I only got to level 5 with the castle only because my Troll camp stopped dropping the twine when I had just 3 more deep sea shirts to make and 3 days to go - I was only getting 1 with every two or three collections. Very annoying! And now that part of the event is over I had the quest pop up to Welcome Queen Samera by collecting more deep sea spears. How can I do this when the level 5 castle no longer drops spears? I had earned enough to collect the community prise of 50 energy.
    Once the event is over, you can no longer finish goals for it (or collect Spears)
    Normally the Goals from past events disappear, but there seems to be a small bug.

Checking out the forum at the start of/ during any event can really help. Lots of tips and such.
    For example, in this event you could do the 2 Hour Toadstool Forest Adventure and get event drops (including the Troll Camp drop if you were lucky)
    The Adventure was cheap and short and could have really helped you out with those last 3 Twines.
    I'm sorry you missed out on Queen Samera

Thanks, it was just weird how that didn’t pop in the quest until it was finished. I will check in here more often. ��

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819