Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I can confirm that the Pilot Faerie drops Expansion Permits. They are very very rare. In the entire time since that event, I have only ever seen 2 drop from......
    This seems wrong to me, I thought the Pilot Faerie was a guaranteed trade ticket dropper as the event prize. Mine has Always dropped trade tickets I believe, twice a day. I am going to have to pay more attention.

But then again, some people get Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits from the Firefly Cove, and I only get Earth Wisps.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Sorry folks,but I'm gonna have a whinge. I know y'all are excited about the forest maxotaur being available in the tent. Now,I'm a huge fan of Minotaurs in my realm,but I think this detracts from the fact the forest maxotaur was a prize for coming 1st or 2nd in that leaderboard event. I know I,personally,much like many others I'm sure, busted my hump to finish top in that event to get the forest maxotaur. Now s8 make him available to anyone 'lucky' enough to get him in their tent? S8 could've recoloured it,or used the pink maxotaur, so the forest maxotaur is still special to those who won him in the leaderboard. And is it 'capped' at one? So I never get a chance to get another,or several,in my tent? I'd love an army of Minotaurs in my realm,along with ogres,trolls,etc. to be an invading horde. And does this mean any other 'grand' prizes from lb's are gonna pop up in the tent? Maybe s8 could've done that. Just have a month or two of every prize in the tent a past lb grand prize. That way everybody who strived to finish first or second,using thousands of hard earned energy,and valuable time sitting on their games fighting monsters, can feel their hard work was all worth it when the prize they strove for pops up in the tent and anyone can get it for a few measly cabbages. Just my two bobs worth. Thanks s8,yet another great idea not properly executed👍🏻
    Live and learn. If you've played this game for long enough pretty much everything tends to come back either in a sale or in the Tent. You'll learn quickly enough that busting your hump in a leaderboard, spending gems and money to get that prize is a choice you make. I choose not to do that. I choose to wait until I can get it in a sale or in the tent.

The only thing that hasn't come back is that Love Shack.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This seems wrong to me, I thought the Pilot Faerie was a guaranteed trade ticket dropper as the event prize. Mine has Always dropped trade tickets I believe, twice a day. I am going to have to pay more attention.

But then again, some people get Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits from the Firefly Cove, and I only get Earth Wisps.
    Trade tickets, yes. Expansion permits are a rare drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Live and learn. If you've played this game for long enough pretty much everything tends to come back either in a sale or in the Tent. You'll learn quickly enough that busting your hump in a leaderboard, spending gems and money to get that prize is a choice you make. I choose not to do that. I choose to wait until I can get it in a sale or in the tent.

The only thing that hasn't come back is that Love Shack.
    It seems that roksta72 has been playing for a number of years as well, so he/she probably knows that.

As a new player, I'm grateful to have a chance to get old items; however, roksta72 is entitled to their opinion. I actually finally had the Maxotaur show up in my tent today. Unlike some other people, I do not think he is a good-looking fellow, at. all. But that is just my opinion. I spent a lot of gems on rotten cabbages to get him. I'll see how well he performs.

Even though I don't typically like humanoid critters, I couldn't be happier with that Pilot Faerie.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    It's been a month since the tent update and I still have not seen the Maxotaur nor the Fairy. Only stupid repeat decos that I already have from events. I feel sooooo sad! I really wanted at least the Maxotaur. I hope the update stays a bit longer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    It's been a month since the tent update and I still have not seen the Maxotaur nor the Fairy. Only stupid repeat decos that I already have from events. I feel sooooo sad! I really wanted at least the Maxotaur. I hope the update stays a bit longer.
    Same here, I've gotten the Jester and the Snake Charmer but nothing else yet. Times like this make me really wish they'd add a way to switch out our tent prizes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Same here, I've gotten the Jester and the Snake Charmer but nothing else yet. Times like this make me really wish they'd add a way to switch out our tent prizes!
    I am so bored with these tent prizes. I wish they'd switch to something new, but not until you all get what you want! There does seem to be a problem this time with them refreshing and offering different prizes. I wouldn't mind getting that courthouse if it ever showed up in my tent, but it hasn't yet. I got the Barrister's Bakery, but it is too big and not attractive, and I'm always full of sugar anyway, so I just get cacao beans from it. Not worth devoting a 2x2 space to it for that.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Ummm, I 'm excited and confused. I just got a simple feast from my Forest Maxotaur. I had no idea that he would drop those! It's probably very rare. If I had known about that, though, I would have tried to get one when he showed up in my tent on one of my other accounts.

Also, not a Baron's Tent prize, but my Windmill drops flour occasionally, and I also don't see that in the list of drops from the windmill.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can add simple feast to the guides for the forest maxotaur. Flour is definitely listed in both the inventory and building guides as drops from the windmill.

Fashion Designer
    It says the Naga altar drops Royal Crests? What is a Royal crest?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast