Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Any reports on what the Naga Alter is dropping?

Executive Chef
    I have always loved my Pilot Faerie. The guaranteed drop of at least 1 Trade Ticket is very desirable. Yesterday, she appeared in the Baron's Tent, and I got her. Today, I got her again in the Tent, and had to think about getting her. Then, I collected from the 2 I had, and they dropped 4 Trade Tickets. I immediately got the 3rd. A wonderful cash cow! Now I await the Forest Maxotaur.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry folks,but I'm gonna have a whinge. I know y'all are excited about the forest maxotaur being available in the tent. Now,I'm a huge fan of Minotaurs in my realm,but I think this detracts from the fact the forest maxotaur was a prize for coming 1st or 2nd in that leaderboard event. I know I,personally,much like many others I'm sure, busted my hump to finish top in that event to get the forest maxotaur. Now s8 make him available to anyone 'lucky' enough to get him in their tent? S8 could've recoloured it,or used the pink maxotaur, so the forest maxotaur is still special to those who won him in the leaderboard. And is it 'capped' at one? So I never get a chance to get another,or several,in my tent? I'd love an army of Minotaurs in my realm,along with ogres,trolls,etc. to be an invading horde. And does this mean any other 'grand' prizes from lb's are gonna pop up in the tent? Maybe s8 could've done that. Just have a month or two of every prize in the tent a past lb grand prize. That way everybody who strived to finish first or second,using thousands of hard earned energy,and valuable time sitting on their games fighting monsters, can feel their hard work was all worth it when the prize they strove for pops up in the tent and anyone can get it for a few measly cabbages. Just my two bobs worth. Thanks s8,yet another great idea not properly executed����
    Last edited by roksta72; 07-25-21 at 06:50 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by natlania View Post
    Any reports on what the Naga Alter is dropping?
    no drops... just 1 xp.

@roksta72 - you can have more than 1 forest maxotaur as I got one 2 days ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    no drops... just 1 xp.

@roksta72 - you can have more than 1 forest maxotaur as I got one 2 days ago.
    That's good news SW ;-) providing you're 'lucky' enough to get one in the tent. I still think s8 could have changed the colour scheme to differentiate it from the forest maxotaur,thus leaving it 'unique' for those who won it thru the leaderboard.
    Thanks for the clarification on more than one tho. Here's hoping i get one every day in my tent. Ruler knows,I have cabbages to spare ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    That's good news SW ;-) providing you're 'lucky' enough to get one in the tent. I still think s8 could have changed the colour scheme to differentiate it from the forest maxotaur,thus leaving it 'unique' for those who won it thru the leaderboard.
    Thanks for the clarification on more than one tho. Here's hoping i get one every day in my tent. Ruler knows,I have cabbages to spare ;-)
    I agree with you 100%, roksta72! What is the point of investing time, energy, and money on something which might eventually show up in the Baron's Tent? Most people who come in 1st or 2nd really knocked themselves out to get there. Why spend cash to buy gems to double points and get energy for an hour? Seems like S8 is ****ing the goose that lays the golden egg.

Executive Chef
    Yay, got the Pilot Faerie. But it is starting to look like I need to set up a Faerie garden in a different location - getting crowded!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55779D20-5699-4797-B1A9-05FA63BC19D1.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	292.1 KB 
ID:	60182

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Sorry folks,but I'm gonna have a whinge. I know y'all are excited about the forest maxotaur being available in the tent. Now,I'm a huge fan of Minotaurs in my realm,but I think this detracts from the fact the forest maxotaur was a prize for coming 1st or 2nd in that leaderboard event. I know I,personally,much like many others I'm sure, busted my hump to finish top in that event to get the forest maxotaur. Now s8 make him available to anyone 'lucky' enough to get him in their tent? S8 could've recoloured it,or used the pink maxotaur, so the forest maxotaur is still special to those who won him in the leaderboard. And is it 'capped' at one? So I never get a chance to get another,or several,in my tent? I'd love an army of Minotaurs in my realm,along with ogres,trolls,etc. to be an invading horde. And does this mean any other 'grand' prizes from lb's are gonna pop up in the tent? Maybe s8 could've done that. Just have a month or two of every prize in the tent a past lb grand prize. That way everybody who strived to finish first or second,using thousands of hard earned energy,and valuable time sitting on their games fighting monsters, can feel their hard work was all worth it when the prize they strove for pops up in the tent and anyone can get it for a few measly cabbages. Just my two bobs worth. Thanks s8,yet another great idea not properly executed����
    I can see how that might be frustrating. But I think I see it from a differing point of view. If you make a list of every leaderboard creature they have had, I don't see S8 being able to bring every single one back. So I think it will probably just be a small group that come back again individually over time. Most people end up in groups that have no chance to even come close to winning the first or second prize, especially once they reach 50. Two out of 20. That's low odds. I'm not unhappy giving other players a chance to get an item that was so hard to get even if I worked like mad trying to obtain it (though I can see how it could be frustrating). I like how people arrange their kingdoms with each player being creative with their designs. That is what I think makes the decor special. I do think there will still be a lot of items that won't be made available after the events. I am sorry that it makes you unhappy.

Thanks for the answer Spiritwind about the naga. . It actually was what was in my tent this morning.

And I like your faerie group, GiselleX16. Congratulations on getting the pilot faerie.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-27-21 at 04:49 AM.

Does the Fey Courthouse drop gold nuggets? If so, how frequently?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    Does the Fey Courthouse drop gold nuggets? If so, how frequently?
    Not that I know!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast