Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Fashion Designer
    I'm not even collecting from all my ticket droppers anymore, because I don't have enough free royal exchange time to convert them into permits. I could make 4-5 permits per day, but I also need to convert those into explorer or wind chaser permits and I still want to do the golden exchange every night for gems. What a luxury problem to have! I still pick up all ticket droppers from the tent and events though, it used to be a very very scarce resource and I believe in abundance all round in this game, you never know when you might really need it. One day S8 might invent 20 explorer permits plus 99 trade tickets and a gazillion coins for an expansion!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    i have gotten many ticket droppers this month. i too constantly making permits. luckily i don't sleep as much (most days) and have time to convert some to explorer permits. really wish we had another building to do so. even if i had to buy the bldg with gems
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    The tent is really great this month. I love the trade ticket droppers more than the energy droppers. We really need another Royal Exchange. Most of the crafting buildings are in pairs, I don’t know why not the Royal Exchange. I barely do anything else in RE other than the conversion. Or at least increase the limit of trade ticket and expansion permit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me, now I have to check before collecting as my Exchange is crafting non stop permits
    It's the same for me. Checking on my inventory on the level of trade tickets is the norm now ever since I got a couple of black flags for trade tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I quit when I got 2 of each. I guess I should have kept going.
    Ooo... No, no! Other than energy droppers, trade tickets and mithril droppers are the pets/decor you can never have enough of.

Rhino Keeper
    Castle story world one problems. I am thinking of collecting cabbages again, got a good haul of pilot fairies and maxotaurs.
    How many ticket droppers do you think are enough?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I quit when I got 2 of each. I guess I should have kept going.
    I stopped at two of each of the pilot faerie and maxotaur. I like diversity rather than having a row of the same creature, which I must do for horses, cows, pigs, chickens, etc. I hope that I will slowly gain more tt droppers and so far I have been. Doing this will give me some time to collect more cabbages for the next batch of tent items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Castle story world one problems. I am thinking of collecting cabbages again, got a good haul of pilot fairies and maxotaurs.
    How many ticket droppers do you think are enough?

Well I just counted and I have 36 guaranteed ticket droppers: 20 x 8hr droppers, 9 x 10 hr, 5 x 12 hr, 1x 24 hr, 1x 2 day, 1x 7 day.

I suppose you could say that's enough, since I don't collect from all of them anymore (only those that also have a chance for expansion permits or golden items and those that drop a lot of coins). But one thing I've learned in the years I've been playing CS is that you can never have enough of essential resources in this game!

I remember sometime in the very beginning there was a point when coins became absolutely useless and I stopped collecting from coin droppers for more than a year, because there was nothing that needed coins, before expansion permits and the royal exchange. Then suddenly expansions became very very expensive. I don't necessarily collect resource droppers based on average need, but for those times of peak need so to speak, when suddenly the game asks for hundreds of a certain item in a time limited quest.

I for one am going for all the ticket droppers I can get my hands on, but everyone has their own gameplay and that's part of the beauty of this game!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Well I just counted and I have 36 guaranteed ticket droppers: 20 x 8hr droppers, 9 x 10 hr, 5 x 12 hr, 1x 24 hr, 1x 2 day, 1x 7 day.

I suppose you could say that's enough, since I don't collect from all of them anymore (only those that also have a chance for expansion permits or golden items and those that drop a lot of coins). But one thing I've learned in the years I've been playing CS is that you can never have enough of essential resources in this game!

I remember sometime in the very beginning there was a point when coins became absolutely useless and I stopped collecting from coin droppers for more than a year, because there was nothing that needed coins, before expansion permits and the royal exchange. Then suddenly expansions became very very expensive. I don't necessarily collect resource droppers based on average need, but for those times of peak need so to speak, when suddenly the game asks for hundreds of a certain item in a time limited quest.

I for one am going for all the ticket droppers I can get my hands on, but everyone has their own gameplay and that's part of the beauty of this game!
    I got a Maxotaur again today, was wondering if should get it. In a normal game day I harvest >90 Trade tickets, my exchange cannot keep up anymore and I only craft permits 24/7, sometime a short trade in the evening to round the day. But I agree, have enough of all the base supplies is must have. Trade Tickets have become a commodity now. Permits not really!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys.

Got a splash screen with new tent prizes from today!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast