Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    I?m really happy about there being a few worthwhile tent prizes for regular cabbages this go around! Maybe leaderboard prizes seem unfair but to newer players who have worked hard toward cabbage huts (and purchased a second like me) having the chance of a prize or two coming around like that is nice! Especially when I blew a dumb amount of money to win the totally unhelpful lobster maid

I have so many friggin fish bubbles now. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yup, S8 coulda changed something about the maxotaur to distinguish it from those who bagged it in the leaderboard. I get it. Totally. People work hard to get those leaderboard prizes (S8 makes it too hard, imho). They spend RL cash too for the boosts, plus the TIME!

People also work really hard and still can't win the top prize.

I was totally thrilled when the maxotaur came into the baron's tent. (Not mine yet but I have had two pilot fairies) Both the maxotaur and pilot fairie were prizes I worked really hard but still didn't get. I want to thank S8 for making these superlatively awesome prizes available again.

I wish there were a way to keep everyone happy w this, and I really do get Roksta's position.

And I really really really really want a maxotaur in my tent! Several please! I love the idea of an invading hoard. I currently have my two various maxatour, one that gives a feast every two days and the other an overgrown baby flyger regards drops - flanking an entrance like bouncers. : D

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    Does the Fey Courthouse drop gold nuggets? If so, how frequently?
    These are the drops for this item: golden nugget, jewels, mithril, silver

Mine went into storage a long time ago, but like all items (except the gold mine), anything that drops golden nuggets is going to be rare. If you collected every day, it's likely you'd get one maybe once every 2-3 weeks. It's not a source I'd rely on for a constant supply. But now there are a bucket load of items that drop golden nuggets and even if they all have the same rare chance, if you collect often, it will improve your chance.

Rhino Keeper
    G'day folks,Smee again ;-) yeah,I know, I get that lb's are unfair. I hate them too. Half the time I don't bother. not even 'just going for troll tokens' ,if I think the end prize is something I don't want in my realm. I've been a strong advocate on my lb's,for everyone to tie for first prize. Rather simple yeah? Just get the 2300 points needed for the community prize,then sit there. Event ends,we all get the prize.i don't begrudge others getting the forest maxotaur. Especially newbies who relish a much needed trade ticket dropper. I only wish s8 had've changed his colour scheme so the forest maxotaur was still unique. Anyhoo,good luck y'all. Have fun,enjoy the game,and remember to maintain social distancing.

Oh, and power of the post to Amber. Hope you get a ton of maxotaur's in your tent. Bring on the horde ;-)
    Last edited by roksta72; 07-29-21 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Removed bits that make me feel like a horses rear end. Reminds me not to drink and message on forum.lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, the Pilot Faerie is so worth it! I got her on 2 accounts, and she is giving me great drops. I just collected and got 2 trade tickets, fairy's murmur, purple petal, and I think something else. And you can collect from her every 8 hours. Thank you to those who recommended getting her!

Thank you SW!

Fashion Designer
    4th day in a row of getting the gazebo… POTP for something new tomorrow lol
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my cute little pink crab today, but still no sign of a Fairy or Maxotaur.
    Anyone know how long these prizes are going to remain in the tent??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    My condolences. My 6th consecutive day of the snake charmer 'decos'. POTP quadrupled for ya. You gotta wonder sometimes,how some are 'lucky' to get a prized item several times,whilst others never get it. I will admit,I was lucky to get six of the flower kitsunicorns last time....... but I'd happily trade them for an army of maxotaurs in my realm. Don't care about the energy/trade ticket drops.....I just want more Minotaurs lol.
    Last edited by roksta72; 07-30-21 at 02:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Same here. Wonder how many coins it drops? Did you get something new?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast