Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's called Fairground Swing, if I'm remembering rightly it drops petals and mushrooms.
    Thanks I was looking for it, but checking >6000 items based on the thumbnail is a pain.

So for those looking for more details see page #1, but if it is not up-to-date you can have a look here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1652257

Happy to get info about the drops, I don't have all the info yet.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm? looks like I have all of these items from previous events except for the pink crab, which I did not purchase in the sales event two years ago; and cute as it is, I?m not going to drop 25 rotten cabbages trying to get it. The only item I?ll be trying for will be the Pilot Faerie; it really wouldn?t hurt to have several more Trade Ticket droppers in my Queendom.

BTW, page one lists the Pilot Faerie as being an Expansion Permit dropper but I have never, EVER received an Expansion Permit from her since I the day got her in the ?A Tinkerer?s Tale? event.
    I never really check what is dropping what, but I have small corner with a few decoration that have similar drops and I do get Expansion Permits on top of the usage Trade Ticket. I just got a second Pilot to add to the team. And she drops Trade tickets well!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if any of the prizes are animated?

I got the Forest Maxotaur today. I didn't have him yet, so I'm very happy.
    He has the same height and animation as other Maxotaurs (blinking and breathing)

I really hope the snake from the snake charmer will be animated

Is the Barrister's Bakery really a 3x3?
    From the picture it looks more like a 2x2. Is it one of those things that are just as big as a normal 2x2 building, yet take in the place of a 3x3? I don't like that very much.
    I don't mind a 3x3, but it has to be significantly bigger than a 2x2 too look good (on such a larger area) and to justify it taking up 9 spaces.
    (for example, I really dislike the Sleigh taking up way more room than it needs, it doesn't look good to have all that empty space on both sides imo)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-24-21 at 03:50 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm? looks like I have all of these items from previous events except for the pink crab, which I did not purchase in the sales event two years ago; and cute as it is, I?m not going to drop 25 rotten cabbages trying to get it. The only item I?ll be trying for will be the Pilot Faerie; it really wouldn?t hurt to have several more Trade Ticket droppers in my Queendom.

BTW, page one lists the Pilot Faerie as being an Expansion Permit dropper but I have never, EVER received an Expansion Permit from her since I the day got her in the ?A Tinkerer?s Tale? event.
    I can confirm that the Pilot Faerie drops Expansion Permits. They are very very rare. In the entire time since that event, I have only ever seen 2 drop from her.

Hopefully I can get a second one from the tent this month because I really like her drops. Especially since she is an 8 hour timer. (Crossing my fingers for her and the Forest Maxotaur.)

Ronja - at least the Pilot Faerie, Forest Maxotaur, Pink Crab, and Pompadour Pig are animated. I really like the fluttering of the Pilot Faerie’s wings.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 07-24-21 at 04:51 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    *snip* I really hope the snake from the snake charmer will be animated

Is the Barrister's Bakery really a 3x3?
    From the picture it looks more like a 2x2. Is it one of those things that are just as big as a normal 2x2 building, yet take in the place of a 3x3? I don't like that very much.
    I don't mind a 3x3, but it has to be significantly bigger than a 2x2 too look good (on such a larger area) and to justify it taking up 9 spaces.
    (for example, I really dislike the Sleigh taking up way more room than it needs, it doesn't look good to have all that empty space on both sides imo)
    Sorry, but the Snake Charmer has no animation.

As for the Barrister's Bakery, it really is 3x3 - here's a pic to show you the scaling:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3678.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	60149

Executive Chef
    The Forest Maxotaur did make a nice addition to my collection.

Name:	50552C02-949E-4070-B58A-EE77FDFF58E6.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	60150

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Forest Maxotaur did make a nice addition to my collection.

Name:	50552C02-949E-4070-B58A-EE77FDFF58E6.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	60150
    Congrats! I am hoping to see him soon. It does make a nice addition.

Rhino Keeper

Don't forget about the Forest Maxotaur! He's a trade ticket dropper as well! One of my favorites!

Fashion Designer
    I got the snake charmer. Just because I like it.
    It has a 3 hour timer. First collection was one blue star.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but the Snake Charmer has no animation.

As for the Barrister's Bakery, it really is 3x3 - here's a pic to show you the scaling:
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Ronja - at least the Pilot Faerie, Forest Maxotaur, Pink Crab, and Pompadour Pig are animated. I really like the fluttering of the Pilot Faerie’s wings.
    Thanks Anniras and Sylvan!
    The Barrister's Bakery doesn't look very centered. I assume there is still a place left right and left of it, but not on the back and yet there is a lot of open space there (from bakery to wall). So more centered forward/ towards the cows.

I got the Fey Courthouse today. Can't wait for a Pilot Faerie, I don't have her yet.

First drop Fey Courthouse : Jewels (black flag) + 1000 Coins
    Second Fey Courthouse drop : 1 Silver + 1000 Coins
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-25-21 at 08:30 AM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast