Thread: Try again error???

New Resident

Angry Try again error???

Every time I try to log into BS or RS on iOS. I keep getting the try again error. Or if I get in and I try to visit someone. Yup! Same error! My internet is fine, as my other stuff games etc work. However, as soon as I turn on my data. Bang! I have no more issues! I have a very limited plan so I?m NOT playing on my data plan. Plus, up till a few weeks ago, I?ve been using just our home WiFi. So here?s my question, is anyone else on iOS anyway, experiencing the same issue? None of the usual tricks have helped this issue either. Rebooting the tablet, reinstalling the game etc. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Yes I have the same problem..have for sometime on IOS too. It also goes into processing and just sits and buffers…I have shut my iPad down and turn it off to get the game to work. Wry frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by TKgames2 View Post
    Every time I try to log into BS or RS on iOS. I keep getting the try again error. Or if I get in and I try to visit someone. Yup! Same error! My internet is fine, as my other stuff games etc work. However, as soon as I turn on my data. Bang! I have no more issues! I have a very limited plan so I?m NOT playing on my data plan. Plus, up till a few weeks ago, I?ve been using just our home WiFi. So here?s my question, is anyone else on iOS anyway, experiencing the same issue? None of the usual tricks have helped this issue either. Rebooting the tablet, reinstalling the game etc. Thanks.
    Yes, I have problems also.
    Have to use data.

Farm Supplier
    No problem with android

I get this error a lot if I don?t ?force close? - or if I?m just hitting the home button on my Apple device and then coming back in later. If I force close between playing I do not get the error.