Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same question: After we do the expansion, it exposes the Old King's Castle, which has a 60 min timer. We collect from the Old King's Castle, and we again "search for more clues". The game took me back to the Old King's Castle when I tried to "search for more clues" using the button in the Goalbook, but the clue item also looks like the same thing we got from Cottages.
    Do we just keep going to the castle every hour for clues?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you force close? It won't matter where it sits on your board. My game just glitched and reset the expansion, so perhaps it might come good again after you force close.

My land reverted back to locked for the 3rd time and won't come up with the expansion anymore and my resources are gone... will keep force closing and see if that fixes it. We all encounter issues!
    Spiritwind - I tried force closing multiple times as well as shutting down my iPad. I couldn't even expand again if I wanted to, because it doesn't show the requirements and the option to expand at that location. I'll keep trying to force close, too. For both our sakes and anyone else experiencing this problem, I hope it gets resolved soon. Without being able to collect a clue and move forward, it will be hard to try and make the 7/15 date. Thanks for your help.

I did contact S8 support. Hopefully they'll look at it today or tomorrow. At least it happened before the weekend.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 07-08-21 at 04:11 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm afraid you are right. It immeditaly reminded me of Study Circle storyline too.
    This is identical to the Academy story line. Looks like Goal 12 will be really easy(based on Academy). Basically get a small amount of the parts we were already getting.

Guessing instead of awakening students we will awaken Council members.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    35 cows, one fangbeast. Definitely not a rate that will allow us to finish in seven days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I have the same question: After we do the expansion, it exposes the Old King's Castle, which has a 60 min timer. We collect from the Old King's Castle, and we again "search for more clues". The game took me back to the Old King's Castle when I tried to "search for more clues" using the button in the Goalbook, but the clue item also looks like the same thing we got from Cottages.
    Do we just keep going to the castle every hour for clues?
    Yes, after the second collection, if I didn't get the clue, I spent the 4 gems to skip.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thesantaman View Post
    that's for different story line
    Wrong plot. It?s the expansion plot on left hand side of this one that you need to do next. Force close and it will open up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OK I will double check, but that's where the game brought me!
    Force close your game. The plot you need to do next is on the left hand side of the one you have opened.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the discussion everyone.
    I'm waiting for a library, might gem a bit later if I get bored waiting.
    In the mean time planting aspen trees, and collect from the Old King's Castle every hour.
    Exciting isn't it!

Fashion Designer
    Not getting anything from the King?s Castle. Too many random drops! Sawmills,random, Nothing from Old Thomas? Help! Where can we collect this large number of items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Traveler's Brew: I need 13 of these, and I can make them in the Potion Shop in 2 hours. Can someone recommend a good place to find Fangbeasts? Chickens and Cows sometimes work but the rate is really low.

I know I have a lot of questions but the answers can help everyone trying to do this within the time frame.

That said, this looks like an interesting event and I always like the storyline quests. The island has added new excitement to the kingdom and this event might answer the question of how the Ruler came to find themselves in a Kingdom and needing to rescue Thurston, clad only in his skivvies. I have occasionally wondered about that. It's refreshing to get back to the original storyline after all these years. Great job, S8!
    Axes come from sawmills (thanks for asking because I completely forgot about the sawmills and was trying to spawn the guy again). On my second collection I got 1 from each sawmill.

I'm getting an ok fangbeast spawn rate using cows, pigs and chickens.

I leave a fangbeast open my kingdom when it's time to chop the Aspen trees.

I'm hoping the last step is fight someone or visit someone.

The troll camp will be difficult if your schedule doesn't allow exactly 6 hours 3 times a day.

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast