Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    He looks like this:
    Attachment 64218

(Credit Shibuya for the photo)
    I didn’t buy mysterious man, so where do we get more scrolls? I only have 30 so can’t do any of the council summoning yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I didn’t buy mysterious man, so where do we get more scrolls? I only have 30 so can’t do any of the council summoning yet.
    They are prizes in events, like the leaderboard/monsterhunt. Dont know if they are available elsewhere since i havent even started the academy storyline yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have been confused for some time about the scrolls in the council chamber.
    Is it that you can spend one scroll to make one scroll.

And the other four are finally unlocked.
    Yes, I was wondering the same thing?.do you spend one scroll to make one? That?s how it reads to me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have been confused for some time about the scrolls in the council chamber.
    Is it that you can spend one scroll to make one scroll.

And the other four are finally unlocked.
    It's the same in the Academy storyline, it's just a placeholder to let you know you can win scrolls from events. Wondering if the ongoing storybook event gives scrolls for the Council...

Which would be best to be first? Joshua, Damien, Erin, the Shadow king? Any advice please? Where could I find more information to make the right choice?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    Which would be best to be first? Joshua, Damien, Erin, the Shadow king? Any advice please? Where could I find more information to make the right choice?
    I spent the past year collecting from the Mysterious Man every day and have managed to accumulate 125 scrolls on top of the 30 from the storyline, so I now have 155 Council Scrolls. I guess I'm not (yet) ready to jump in and just throw them away randomly. I'd like to know more about earning more scrolls from events before I do that, and of course some info on what these characters are/do would be welcome, though I doubt that S8 provides that information considering it is part of a main storyline.

Fashion Designer
    How will it be decided if the prizes are council scrolls or academy ones? Set as the same type for all or dependant on where in the storylines you are?

I wish I could exchange my surplus academy scrolls for council ones!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    Since these literally just got released, how would anyone have gotten any, to be able to comment? I am sure people will post once they are acquired.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    So it looks like these goals will sit in our goal book for a long time to come. It might have been better for us just to get notified the characters are unlocked and then not get the goals until we awaken the character, like the Academy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    So it looks like these goals will sit in our goal book for a long time to come. It might have been better for us just to get notified the characters are unlocked and then not get the goals until we awaken the character, like the Academy.
    Yeah, why bother having the goals when we have no way of getting the scrolls. Unless you shelled out for the mysterious man way back when, which many probably didn’t. Unless s8 are gonna offer him up again, which I doubt ;-)