Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    How do you get Council Scrolls? I have gotten the other Scrolls to bring back the Academy people but how do you get these (shown below)? I've unlocked the building and I have the first goal of the scrolls unlocked but I don't know how to get the scrolls themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC388478-276E-4833-8CDC-3107803259B7.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	62354

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    How do you get Council Scrolls? I have gotten the other Scrolls to bring back the Academy people but how do you get these (shown below)? I've unlocked the building and I have the first goal of the scrolls unlocked but I don't know how to get the scrolls themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC388478-276E-4833-8CDC-3107803259B7.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	62354
    No one knows A mystery of the Glimmer Forest that remains unsolved.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No one knows A mystery of the Glimmer Forest that remains unsolved.
    Lol so how do I work these goals then? You just wait until you get them during an event? In other words I'm on Level 2 of the Council storyline so I just keep working on the Council goals and just let this scroll thing just sit there? So the Council goals and the Council Scroll goals are totally separate? Sorry I'm a bit confused on this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Lol so how do I work these goals then? You just wait until you get them during an event? In other words I'm on Level 2 of the Council storyline so I just keep working on the Council goals and just let this scroll thing just sit there? So the Council goals and the Council Scroll goals are totally separate? Sorry I'm a bit confused on this.
    Yes. Just keep working on the Council storyline. The goals and the scrolls are separate. You do not need Council Scrolls to complete the storyline.

Finally! Done with the last 50 brews, so just 1 more hour to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Finally! Done with the last 50 brews, so just 1 more hour to go.
    Congrats!!
    I’ve still got 40 to go…

Host(ess)
    So I completed all of the tasks in the council storyline but not the council scrolls portion. I have a major issue that I cannot attempt this last part due to the fact that I do not have the mysterious man! Where can I get him? How did I miss acquiring him? I need the mysterious man so that I can earn/gain enough council scrolls to open the 4 characters behind the locks! Please help!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    So I completed all of the tasks in the council storyline but not the council scrolls portion. I have a major issue that I cannot attempt this last part due to the fact that I do not have the mysterious man! Where can I get him? How did I miss acquiring him? I need the mysterious man so that I can earn/gain enough council scrolls to open the 4 characters behind the locks! Please help!
    Once you get to the last goal in part 3 the story ends. The remaining council members are locked until the next part of the story is released (don't know when). The Mysterious Man was an item in a Gift With Gems offer, so once you are finished, you would have received 30 scrolls from the final goal reward. So, now we wait! Congratulations on completing this part of the story

Host(ess)
    But I am done, the council scrolls are what’s stopping me from continuing
    I’ve completed all other tasks
    How can I get the mysterious man?
    I did receive the 30 council scrolls I guess waiting is my only option, but will the mysterious man come up for sale again?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You've reached the end. The 4 council members who are locked will remain locked for now. They are not supposed to be unlocked or accessible yet as they are a future release.

You can't get the mysterious man now as it was a limited time offer for a couple of days only. He might come back again when the next part is released in future. Will have to wait and see.