Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished about five days ago. Haley drops Livingwood, glimmer dust, silver, and coins so far. Statues just drop about 1700 coins. Potion shop stops offering travelers brew. Don?t rush this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Finally finished about five days ago. Haley drops Livingwood, glimmer dust, silver, and coins so far. Statues just drop about 1700 coins. Potion shop stops offering travelers brew. Don?t rush this.
    So if at the end, the statues stop dropping hair and flowers, I presume that means we won't be requiring brews to get the rest of the council members, only council scrolls. I had hoped this is what would happen as you didn't require benediction thingys after the first 3 or so of the Academy. I will be glad when it's over, only 18 more brews to go. Not sure what will come first, end of our lockdown or finishing the council, both will be good.

Fashion Designer
    I have found the black & white cows, chickens, and the minks are good sources for spawning fangbeasts. Sometimes I'll get more than one while tending to those, but other times, I'll go through all my cows and chickens and not get a beast at all.

I was chugging away growing aspen trees and chopping as well as defeating fangbeasts when I could find them. I didn't go check this forum as often as I usually do - particularly page 1. While gathering hair of the beast, I saw an adventure was required. I started the adventure, got the warrior, battled for the 300 hits, and received the ring. Continued to collect everything else I needed. Went to the forum and saw that I needed to wait on the adventure until I had everything or I'd need to battle the warrior again. Sure enough, I had to do the adventure a second time and waste more energy battling the warrior. I guess the only good thing is that I now have a second ring.

Please make sure you read the helpful hints from all of the players and Spiritwind. I had no idea that I needed to be concerned about the order.

Wishing you all well as you work through the demanding requirements for this main story line.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    So happy yesterday to finally get through Part 3 goal 6 with 50 brews then bam - five hours later I?m at goal 9 needing 45 brews. It would have been nice getting a little breather before scrounging for fangbeasts again, sigh. I either have or can control the other resources (like growing aspens) but those beasts unfortunately are out of my control. At least I have enough energy stored.

It is not as bad as Sister Sister! But I had to stop for about six months partway through that because my old iPhone didn?t have enough memory to update IOS or the game. So I had to wait until I got an iPad to go back to the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So happy yesterday to finally get through Part 3 goal 6 with 50 brews then bam - five hours later I?m at goal 9 needing 45 brews. It would have been nice getting a little breather before scrounging for fangbeasts again, sigh. I either have or can control the other resources (like growing aspens) but those beasts unfortunately are out of my control. At least I have enough energy stored.

It is not as bad as Sister Sister! But I had to stop for about six months partway through that because my old iPhone didn?t have enough memory to update IOS or the game. So I had to wait until I got an iPad to go back to the game.
    FYI - Once you get past goal 9, there's another goal at the end where you'll need 50 more brews. I used to be more patient but for the last year or so, I want to get everything done. I should probably save more energy for the next event on Thursday, but it's hard for me not to keep pushing for more fangbeasts and aspen trees. So far I have 16 of the 50. I know I'll get there. I need to start taking it slower though. Good luck to you.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I am with you Giselle, quite a shock. To the trees I go… I finished the Isle of Audra, but am still growing and chopping trees…

It keeps me busy while I wait for a scrolls.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

I?m on the same boat, getting depressed is an understatement.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and dialogue now complete. I'm tracking drops for some of the new characters, so I'd appreciate some double checking if you're able. Thanks all!

Rhino Keeper
    Part III Goal 15: Return to the Realm and then NOTHING! What the??? Why did I brew 50 more of those boring things for nothing???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Part III Goal 15: Return to the Realm and then NOTHING! What the??? Why did I brew 50 more of those boring things for nothing???
    Yeh it’s pretty disappointing.

I’ve just uncovered the Overgrown Hideout.
    It’s beautiful!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	276500DC-481E-4875-AFEC-717FB61CB282.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	915.4 KB 
ID:	60880
    The lost kids love it too.

Such a pity it changes!
    I hope we get the chance in an upcoming sale to buy a separate Overgrown Hideout that doesn’t upgrade.

I’m going to stay on Part III Goal 6 until Part IV is released.
    I’ll just brew 99 Traveler’s Brews in the meantime.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-08-21 at 05:02 AM.